free hit counter
Now ready for general trial - New Skin Style, "Elite." - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old November 4th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,688
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Now ready for general trial - New Skin Style, "Elite."

Been working on this last few days.

Try it out by clicking here--> New "Elite" style.

Please feel free to let me know what you think of it and offer suggestions, gripes, point out omissions, etc. You can change back to whatever skin you want using the style chooser at bottom right hand corner of every page.
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

I think it looks good, but I find it a little too compact for my taste. In addition, I tend to be a creature of habit so I switched back to Tigra. It seems easier on my eyes.
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM

Likes Given: 129
Liked 75 in 67 Posts
fyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to all

Yeah ~ I'm "vision impaired," and though it does look svelte,

it doesn't include any extra content, to fill the extra room,

so it's too small for my comfort.

And, you know what?
When you have to move something, closer to you?
It blocks your overall vision of your surroundings,
and I actually use my peripheral vision,
because shit Does happen.

I suppose that what I'm saying/asking(?)

is if you could make it BIGGER?

sorry about being a rabble-rouser,
but you HAD to know, when my Next 15 registrations were for a member named Fuck YOU!,
and my password was "You boner-biting baster uncle-fucker" ...

just sayin'

Last edited by fyrenza; November 5th, 2013 at 12:12 AM.
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrenza View Post
Yeah ~ I'm "vision impaired," and though it does look svelte,

it doesn't include any extra content, to fill the extra room,

so it's too small for my comfort.

And, you know what?
When you have to move something, closer to you?
It blocks your overall vision of your surroundings,
and I actually use my peripheral vision,
because shit Does happen.

I suppose that what I'm saying/asking(?)

is if you could make it BIGGER?

sorry about being a rabble-rouser,
but you HAD to know, when my Next 15 registrations were for a member named Fuck YOU!,
and my password was "You boner-biting baster uncle-fucker" ...

just sayin'
Most browsers have magnifiers...

It's just the newest of the many styles we offer, and I hope there is at least one you really like. I aim to please.

Thanks for checking it out!
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:24 AM

Liked 75 in 67 Posts
fyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to all
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Most browsers have magnifiers...

It's just the newest of the many styles we offer, and I hope there is at least one you really like. I aim to please.

Thanks for checking it out!
Like I could read the "fine print," to SEE where these magnifiers are or how to turn them on?

Just teasing!

Unfortunately, I'll probably be doing just that, in the near future. <sigh>
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Registered Beer User

In Firefox it's View>Zoom
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:34 AM

Liked 75 in 67 Posts

You truly are a kind and caring person.

Thank you!
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Registered Beer User

The zoom feature can be life changing!

You're welcome.
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

I like it.
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

I will admit it is odd that it doesn't morph to wide screen. Who uses old tube monitors anymore?