free hit counter
WW II Vets Sweep Past Barricade - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Military Armed forces strategies, news and comments

Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:41 AM
COM#1

Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,824 in 1,618 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
Well we know the Daily Caller paid prostitutes to lie, so tell me why the co-founder of the Honor Flight Network would lie.
Are you suggesting Bill Clinton runs the Daily Caller? I know the Clintons hate Obama, but that's taking paranoia a bit far.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:58 AM
COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Also, since there's plenty of non-DNC/MSM pics around...

I bet those vets are waving their "helped by Obamacare" streamers around, eh, Eddie? You really shouldn't treat everything you read on DKOS as if it were Das Kapital.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VETERANSTROPHY.jpg (54.0 KB, 2 views)
Old October 3rd, 2013, 08:58 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

And remember the Park service did say the only reason they let them in was because they are enjoined from preventing the use of the site for the exercise of "First" amendment rights. If you come to protest they can't keep you out. But anyone with two brain cells knows that the Vets didn't come there to protest anything. It was just a fig leaf for the Park Service to avoid the bad optics of 90 year olds in matching wheelchairs and handcuffs. If it was anyone else you probably would have seen a much different reaction. WHich is all the more reason for a little civil disobedience at these "public" open air sites.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Honor Flight headed to D.C. in spite of government shutdown | fox4kc.com

Find a way in, one way or another, he said. We might have to climb or something. Its no problem. Well work it out when we get there.
Another WWII veteran, Pete Keezer, agreed.

Im not going to say were going to storm the barricades, wouldnt be allowed too, but this is a tough group of guys so dont screw with them, he said.

Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
COM#1

404 not found
Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I don't have the upload link at work, I'll reload the image when I get home tonight.

Quote:
Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:34 AM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 32 in 25 Posts
Mr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
Well we know the Daily Caller paid prostitutes to lie, so tell me why the co-founder of the Honor Flight Network would lie.
But we all know how completely unbiased and truthful TPM is.

Methinks you need to get that lumber yard out of your eye, son.
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:50 PM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Are you suggesting Bill Clinton runs the Daily Caller? I know the Clintons hate Obama, but that's taking paranoia a bit far.
No, FOX contributer BowTucker Carlson does. How anyone can believe anything from FOX or the Daily Caller is beyond comprehension. The only way to derive any useful information from any Right-wing source is to negate whatever they say.

It really doesn't seem fair, especially and we're going to talk a little bit later in the show too about some things that are continuing to be funded. And President Obama has offered to pay out of his own pocket for the museum of Muslim culture out of his own pocket, yet it's the Republican National Committee who's paying for this.