free hit counter
Google again insults Christians - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sunday Gota Meetin' Religion and the discussion of right and wrong

Old March 31st, 2013, 04:37 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold
Default Google again insults Christians

#GoogleMottos: Google’s Easter insult sparks Twitter backlash, mockery | Twitchy

So Google changes its name on its homage depending on the day.....Today being Easter you would think they would change it to something along that lines right? Nope.

Instead they chose this.....Instead nthey choose to celebrate the birthday of Cesar Chavez a lefty communist....I changed my homepage today cause this want evcen the first time they snubbed Christians this way.
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:13 PM

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

Yes he may have been a commie union organizer that pissed on a lot of lettuce. But he was a good egg. And that counts at Easter.
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

What else did you expect from Google. They, apple and facebook ran the task force behind the Obama digital campaign... this should come as a surprise to just about nobody.

Also, interesting data point - another flight from the white here. Check out real immages of CC - in google's rendition he has become significantly more swarthy and significantly more indiano. I bet his Hacendado ancestors would be deeply scandalized.
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:20 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

But y'all ll'be happy to know that at least the message of Easter is getting through to the president, who all know is the most Christian of all Christians in America, to the point of being messiah himself.

Here's what the Obama family went to listen to this Easter:
Quote:
“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back ... for blacks to be back in the back of the bus ... for women to be back in the kitchen ... for immigrants to be back on their side of the border.”
I'm glad our lad Obama learned to avoid dangerous extremist hate-mongers after his two decades stint with Our Beloved Reverend Wright.

link, yo!
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:11 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

it is a sad state of affairs we are right now
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

THe mask of the left drops more frequently than usual these days.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:55 AM

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
But y'all ll'be happy to know that at least the message of Easter is getting through to the president, who all know is the most Christian of all Christians in America, to the point of being messiah himself.

Here's what the Obama family went to listen to this Easter:

I'm glad our lad Obama learned to avoid dangerous extremist hate-mongers after his two decades stint with Our Beloved Reverend Wright.

link, yo!
Isn't it nice that we have that separation of church and state that prevents politics from the pulpit?
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
THe mask of the left drops more frequently than usual these days.
that is because for some reason they think the election of Obama they have won..... they honestly think conservatism is dead
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:44 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

"It's just restin'"?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
"It's just restin'"?
no it's just silent...... I don't think we've actually seen the conservative uprising yet