free hit counter
U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle Shot And Killed - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Military Armed forces strategies, news and comments

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
What the fuck does a man being murdered with a gun have to do with a woman's right to murder her unborn baby????? Stop blaming the victim.
If I have to explain it, then it is probably pointless to do so but I will try. The quote said this.

Quote:
You either stand for freedom or not. It's really that simple.
If there were no right to bear arms, wouldn't Chris Kyle be alive today? And if you support one right that will ultimately result in death then how do you make room to deny someone else a freedom that will do the same? Either you stand for freedom or you don't, right?

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
If I have to explain it, then it is probably pointless to do so but I will try. The quote said this.

If there were no right to bear arms, wouldn't Chris Kyle be alive today? And if you support one right that will ultimately result in death then how do you make room to deny someone else a freedom that will do the same? Either you stand for freedom or you don't, right?
what the hell does any of that have to do with you blaming the victim in this?
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

As I said, if I have to explain it it is probably pointless to try. Logic rarely has impact on rhetoric. Just remember the terrorists died on 9/11 too, and I would hate to see you blame the victim. No drunk driving stories either I guess.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
As I said, if I have to explain it it is probably pointless to try. Logic rarely has impact on rhetoric. Just remember the terrorists died on 9/11 too, and I would hate to see you blame the victim. No drunk driving stories either I guess.
The man didn't shoot himself! Jesus how dense can you get???? This isnt even fucking remotely like drunk driving!
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
The man didn't shoot himself! Jesus how dense can you get???? This isnt even fucking remotely like drunk driving!
Alright, I assume you're fucking with me now.

Old February 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

I am not fucking with you
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

So you're honestly telling me that you can't see the similarity? If a dude got drunk, drove his car, and crashed into a lake and drowned and I were to point out the stupidity of his actions, would you come at me for blaming the victim? What if I had a friend who was drunk, and I knew he was drunk, and I said "You know what might sober you up? You should get in the car and drive around with the window down." So then I get in the car with him while he does it and he hits something and kills me. You can't see where I, the sober guy who encouraged my drunk friend to drive, might in some way have influenced my own fate?

Here we have a guy who knows another guy who has severe mental health issues. The guy has expressed a desire to kill himself and others. His friend, who is aware of his condition, says "Hey, you know what might make you feel better? You should get your gun and go shoot at stuff." Are you telling me that you honestly can't see where that might end badly? Even knowing the outcome, you can't possibly see even the slightest error in that logic? And you call me dense?!?!? You are the very reason I had to stop and question our gun laws. People that dopey running around armed scares the living shit out of me. And you do so even with the benefit of knowing how this one turned out? I'm not buying that. Nobody that dumb could even figure out how to sign up on a forum board. You're fucking with me. You know I'm scared of armed idiots and I assume you have a gun. You just want me to think you're that dumb so I will freak out every time I go near your state.

Old February 12th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,690
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Not to mention - the shooter took the truck, drove home and told his wife, "I just sold my soul for a new truck." Calmly.
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Member of the Illuminati

Likes Given: 4
Liked 28 in 26 Posts
Toro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I dont think so.... He shot just about every other terrorist though LOL
He's not.

A colleague is setting up a trust fund for his family.