free hit counter
U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle Shot And Killed - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Military Armed forces strategies, news and comments

Old February 5th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
They weren't stupid guys and they sure weren't lackadaisical about firearms.
When you give a loaded firearm to someone who is suffering from these kinds of issues you are either considered the possibilities of what could go wrong and did it anyway (stupid) or you did it without considering what could go wrong (lackadaisical).

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM

Likes Given: 25
Liked 33 in 25 Posts
LadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished roadLadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Yes, it was. But the question is how were we to know that Chris Kyle's hands were the wrong hands? Every criteria we would have used to judge would have told us his were the right hands.
What does this even mean^^^^^???? Chris Kyle is a victim. He was doing something for his fellow soldier, marine.. where his heart lay.. So what are you even implying here??!
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Or you thought you could handle it but overestimated your control of the situation, bad mistake.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Why do people always first blame the victim????
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGunSlinger View Post
What does this even mean^^^^^???? Chris Kyle is a victim. He was doing something for his fellow soldier, marine.. where his heart lay.. So what are you even implying here??!
Check this out...

Quote:
Kyle and Littlefield brought Routh to the range at around 3:15 p.m. Saturday as a form of treatment to help him cope with a crippling case of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2KGE5ZETb
Here is the rundown on Routh.

Quote:
The exact nature of his mental issues is unclear, but police records showed he was taken to a mental hospital twice in the last four months for threatening to kill himself and his family.

In one of those incidents, on Sept. 20, he became upset with his parents after drinking alcohol and told them he planned to "blow his brains out," police records showed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2KGEN2vvw
Now you tell me under what circumstances it is a good idea to take a man with those types of issues to a shooting range and give him a gun.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGunSlinger View Post
I've been heart broken since learning of this but it doesn't change my position what so ever on liberty. Everyone acts as if killings are something new in America.. see the Old West, Al Capone, Civil War... and yet the Constitution still stood for freedom and one nation on this earth that would not bend to Fascism. Patriots are made of steel and do not buckle regardless of the circumstances. You either stand for freedom or not. It's really that simple.
Do you support a woman's right to get an abortion?

Old February 8th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Do you support a woman's right to get an abortion?
What the fuck does a man being murdered with a gun have to do with a woman's right to murder her unborn baby????? Stop blaming the victim.
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I tolerate a woman's choice to terminate a life form during a specific part of the cycle of life.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Member of the Illuminati

Likes Given: 4
Liked 28 in 26 Posts
Toro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura aboutToro has a spectacular aura about

Is this the guy that shot bin Laden?
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
Is this the guy that shot bin Laden?
I dont think so.... He shot just about every other terrorist though LOL