free hit counter
What Russian Collusion looks like - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old October 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well I always thought of you were an American at heart. One crazy motherfucking American. But, when you break the news to DD, break it to him gently. He is such a delicate soul.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:21 PM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Dotard Drumpf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Quoted for posterity. So there, @MM @Wally!

Yeah, I couldn't possibly do worse as AJ than that sniveling, spineless, supplicating Sessions guy. Wonder what Uran-ia has on him?
He's a good man. And by that I mean he's fired if you want the job.
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:04 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Well I always thought of you were an American at heart. One crazy motherfucking American. But, when you break the news to DD, break it to him gently. He is such a delicate soul.
I thought so too, back when I wuz young and stupid and cracking atoms for the greater glory of the neocons. But I think I realized civic nationalism isn't, even back then, when I didn't have words to express that rather simple notion.

DD is a-ok. Anybody who has no issues with Boy Kenya sucking the pole must be so open-minded his brains fell out. Considering that, we appoint him a honorary Bernie Bro, even though he obviously cucked out for Uran-ia.