free hit counter
Ahmed, you had ONE job s0n! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Darwin Awards Post news of really dumb, dumber or "dumberer" crime and other incidents here. Random acts of stupidity, and hapless efforts to weed oneself out of the gene pool.

Old February 5th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Ahmed, you had ONE job s0n!

I'd guessed all of this immediately when I first saw the news stories on it. Poor Robin Meade was expressing SUCH sorrow for the "victim" not knowing it was the perp.

"Ahmed, you had ONE job..."

Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber

Quote:
The man who died after being sucked out of a Somali passenger jet in midair on Monday appears to have been the person who detonated the bomb, reports the Wall Street Journal.

Man Reportedly Sucked Out of Somali Passenger Plane After Midair Explosion

A Daallo Airlines flight had been in the air over Somalia for only five minutes when a hole opened…
Read more

Citing a diplomatic source, the Journal’s Heidi Vogt writes that the man was able to “bypass rigorous security screening in Mogadishu” by arriving to the airport in a wheelchair. The source said the man was loaded onto the plane in the wheelchair and then moved to a regular seat. Five minutes after takeoff he then would have detonated the bomb and been pulled through the resultant hole in the fuselage.

All other passengers survived the incident, meaning this ended up being closer to a Jackass stunt than a terror attack.
I'm giving this failure Jihadist wannabe the early lead for the 2016 Darwin Award.
Old February 6th, 2016, 05:44 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

NASA's job is done. It's mohammedan outreach program has finally taught mohammadans how to do EVAs...
Old February 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Am I the only one who is wondering why a failed state that basically starves it populace and has the rest resort to piracy to stay alive has a functioning airline?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old February 6th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

"The Wheelchair Bomber."