free hit counter
Wow - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old April 1st, 2014, 09:54 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of
Default Wow

This is an interesting look. Is the page tilting downhill for everyone or just me?
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:47 AM
Whammy Champion Press Your Luck Champion Angry Birds Champion Born To Be Big Champion Disco Bowling Champion Jewel Thief Champion Flash Poker Champion Lightning Bugs Champion Ant Kendo Champion

Likes Given: 10
Liked 26 in 23 Posts
Poison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enough

Maybe you broke it somehow, lol...
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:48 AM

Likes Given: 11
Liked 11 in 9 Posts
Thomas Hamel is on a distinguished roadThomas Hamel is on a distinguished road

It does seem to have a slant to the news
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:22 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

My apologies - it was a April Fools joke that backfired. I didn't test it thoroughly enough, had no idea it would crash the site when people post, and it would keep me from being able to log into the backend. It's gone now.

Sorry for the trouble, the joke was on me!
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:34 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

It all looked normal to me, although it was kinda hard playing tetris in the arcade at such a crazy angle.
And tore the world assunder.
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:36 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

LOL I never considered an April Fool's joke. I guess it was on me after all.
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:39 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

It would have been a good one, had it worked. It was going to straighten out, then tilt the other way, then slowly turn completely upside down as the day progressed - interspersed with periods of normalcy.

Oh well, nice try I guess.

Old April 1st, 2014, 12:40 PM
Registered Beer User

My main irritation with it was, no way to make it work in IE, that dinosaur, that fossil.
Old April 1st, 2014, 01:53 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Good luck with next year's ApJo. I missed all the excitement. I love NoScript.
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:39 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Good luck with next year's ApJo. I missed all the excitement. I love NoScript.
Wouldn't have helped ya. Any.