free hit counter
White Supremacists for Trump - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old January 14th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default White Supremacists for Trump

Here we have two things that I saw brewing but I was rebuked for pointing out. The first is Trump's campaign being built on anger. He has now admitted it, so you Trump bots can now seamlessly shift from vehemently denying it to telling me why it is a good thing that he is angry. And btw, you won't necessarily be wrong on that point, just know that I have noticed and predicted your next move.

Issue number two is the racial component. To be fair, I don't believe Trump to be a bigot. We obviously need to exercise caution when dealing with Muslims who wish to emigrate to the United States. The problem is he jumped the shark and called for an all out ban on such immigration, which in turn stokes the fires of extremist groups who actually believe that no Muslim should be allowed to come here ever for any reason.

Trump sees that for the problem that it is, and is now attempting to rightfully distance himself from these bigots. Most problematic for him is that one of these groups has a PAC that is now making robocalls for him in Iowa. He addressed this on CNN today.

Donald Trump rejects white nationalist support, but not voters' anger - CNNPolitics.com

I believe Trump to be well intentioned in his anger, and there is certainly plenty to be angry about. The problem is that anger is, of course, a negative emotion and there has been far too much of it in his campaign and in his followers. This move might be too little too late, but if it gets him to focus some positive energy on stating reasonable solutions it will be a step in the right direction.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old January 18th, 2016, 04:11 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
The problem is that anger is, of course, a negative emotion and there has been far too much of it in his campaign and in his followers.
One of the lesser spoken about but certainly not lesser in influence contributions to America having turned into Mexihusseinia is how the Frankfurt School managed to kill off the Western Canon is US education - the average American is more likely to be able to quote Kayne West than Aristotle, Aquinas or Kant. One of the principal ills is the total lack of ability to reason around moral values with anything even resembling any sort of stringency. This ignorance begets what we see here - an inability to value wrath so profound that brainless quips lifted from the Hollywood faggot who came up with Ewoks and Jar-Jars get fielded as profound wisdom instead. Darwin wept.
Old January 18th, 2016, 04:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Undirected or misdirected anger is a fault, but focused properly, anger is as strong a motivator as any other emotion.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old January 18th, 2016, 06:06 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Virulent hatred and unfocused, undirected anger isn't the best state of successful achievement, but it beats the crap out of idle farting and vapid disinterest in front of the boob tube. There's a reason the global ruling class has gone out of their way to foster the latter.
Old January 18th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
One of the lesser spoken about but certainly not lesser in influence contributions to America having turned into Mexihusseinia
Even though this post starts off by informing me that it will give me the underlying reason for America having transformed into something that it hasn't transformed into, I shall read on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
the average American is more likely to be able to quote Kayne West than Aristotle, Aquinas or Kant.
For real? You mean the average American is more likely to have the current lyrics from a hip hop song on the tip of their tongue than an obscure reference from a long dead philosopher? I wonder if that's why they call it "popular culture". Or, as BuzzFeed puts it, perhaps Yeezus has tapped into philosophers like... gulp... Aristotle.

Aristotle: “A friend to all is a friend to none.”

Funny thing is, my American daughter posted this article from the aforementioned American website on her facebook a couple months ago. But you're probably right if you think it caught her eye more for the Kanye West quotes than the Thoreau. Although, maybe not. She did toss me this great pun the other day.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.