free hit counter
Sesame Street: Hail Terrorist Ed. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Media Media personalities, coverage, etc. including social media like facebook and twitter

Old May 16th, 2018, 04:20 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Sesame Street: Hail Terrorist Ed.

Scratch another US children's programme:

Of course the Moomin banned US programming from his children's media diet from the beginning - if I want to expose them to relentless propaganda for homosexuality, third world terrorism, white genocide, feminist hatred and guilt trips I will reconsider - but it is nice to always be reminded US media remains faithful to the globalist indoctrination project.
Old May 16th, 2018, 10:20 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Is that an unveiled muppet? Chastise her at once!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 16th, 2018, 05:21 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Now I have to wonder if it's more islamophobic to put Miss Piggy in a veil or not.
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:41 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

It will help disguise the fact that she is a pig. It works for Amy Schumer.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:17 PM
€COM#1

But BACON! It's insulting the pedophile prophet!
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:24 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Only if they know its bacon, right?

Quote:
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:10 AM
€COM#1

You'd think Miss Piggy would be a hint.
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:28 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

We are talking muslims here you know.

There is a video of shrouded "victims" of the Israeli rampage against innocent protesters. Panning across to show all those killed as proof to the world of the depravity of the evil Israelis. If you watch closely though a miracle occurs. One of the "Corpses" actually stirs! Under the death shroud it reaches up and scratches his nose. Will wonders never cease? Praise Allah for his resurrection.

It is not letting me to it as a link. twitter.com/_p4z_/status/996648794149326848 I took off the https beginning part because the site kept making it a URL link but wouldn't display it in the post.

I originally found it here. here.

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; May 18th, 2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:32 AM
€COM#1

Another Pallywood production? They might want to hire Weinstein for better SFX. I hear he has lots of time on his, uh, hands these days.

And I'm happy to note that Ace finally kicked out his NeverTrump co-bloggers. I kinda missed the place during the Derangement Days.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:41 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

THere is also now a Gab connection as well, he got kicked off Twitter.

Quote: