free hit counter
You may say I'm a dreamer - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old February 5th, 2018, 01:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default You may say I'm a dreamer

just not an illegal one.

Could have put this up on the sports part but... It appears that the recent demise of the Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson can be attributed to being just another victim of a person yearning to breath free and escape the shithole country they were deported back to. Twice.

Quote:
Manuel Orrego-Savala, who was going by the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales, was arrested Sunday after allegedly striking and killing Jackson and ride-sharing operator Jeffrey Monroe, who were out of their vehicles on Interstate 70 in Indianapolis when Orrego-Savala allegedly veered his truck onto the shoulder.

Orrego-Savala is a 37-year-old citizen of Guatemala, police said in a release, who previously had been deported in 2007 and 2009. He is being held in the Marion County Jail.
Thank you Chuck Schumer. Thank you Obama and thank you Democrats.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.

Last edited by walruskkkch; February 5th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:04 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Was this guy a kneeler?
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Jackson? Hmmm, don't know. Could create a conflict of interest problem.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:46 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

If he was, the karma overload would be epic.
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Can't confirm but a story about the Colts protesting seemed to indicate that the whole did some sort of protest, and no mention was made of anyone not partaking. With that said it appears that Jackson may have been on IR at the time so was not either dressed for, or at the game, when the major protest occurred. So take that as you will on the Karma front.

Quote:
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:18 PM
€COM#1

For once I'll be a nice guy and assume he wasn't. So that makes this another California-style outrage.