free hit counter
The age of ideologies is over - back to identity again - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old November 17th, 2016, 01:03 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Maybe ideology is only sleeping.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 17th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Person of Interest

Likes Given: 24
Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
I'm just saying that when tribes collide in the same polity, every other consideration - ideological or otherwise - falls by the wayside.
Aren't white South Africans an exception to that rule?

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Old November 17th, 2016, 03:35 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

How so? They lost and are being exterminated or running away as we speak. How many white SAs do you imagine there will be in 30 years?
Old November 17th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Person of Interest

Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

Quote:
How so? They lost and are being exterminated or running away as we speak. How many white SAs do you imagine there will be in 30 years?
I meant in terms of the ability of the white SAs to turn away from ideological concerns (the racial equality dogma). Even in their very extermination they cling to it.

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Old November 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

What happens when white males are the only people who believe in an ideology of small government and personal responsibility?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Person of Interest

Liked 91 in 84 Posts

Since there is a significant genetic component to behavior, if the white males disappear so does the ideology.

- The Urantia Book
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:10 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The small government train has left the station too. Feminism and diversity both put paid to it. The only question now is who is going to run the big governments.
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:21 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Perhaps, sadly, perhaps.

Quote:
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:53 AM
€COM#1

It is an inescapable effect of the female vote and the third world invasion. The only people in the history of the world who gave a damn about small government were white NWE men. Now that white men are a minority voting block everywhere in the former west, that particular set of notions is over. And the only way to ever bring it back again is to try to steer big government policies in a direction that will eventually result in a white male electorate again.
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:50 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
It is an inescapable effect of the female vote and the third world invasion. The only people in the history of the world who gave a damn about small government were white NWE men. Now that white men are a minority voting block everywhere in the former west, that particular set of notions is over. And the only way to ever bring it back again is to try to steer big government policies in a direction that will eventually result in a white male electorate again.
I guess I still have the slim hope that the concept can be accepted by people other than white males. A slim hope might be mighty close to none but it is still there. OR else I'll be dead by the time the system fully collapses.

Quote: