free hit counter
8 Reasons To Close The Border - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old July 8th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of
Default 8 Reasons To Close The Border

The only way the DC will acquire the political will to close the border is for the citizens to force that will on them.

8 Reasons to Close the Border Now
Old July 8th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

"Borders is bigotry."

Don'tcha know.
Old July 8th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
"Borders is bigotry."

Don'tcha know.
Yeah. I heard the rumor.

In all seriousness, I called and told all my congress critters that if Obama wants money to pay for HIS border crisis, then he needs to find it in his own allowance. Let him take it from the EPA or something. I suggest others call their critters as well.
Old July 8th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Informative article

Sen. Jeff Sessions: Obama created border crisis
Old July 9th, 2014, 03:28 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

This whole thing is such an illustration of amnesty you could turn it into a "for dummies" book. In particular, notice how the opportunity to tap into welfare parasitism with no risk of deportation instantly mobilizes armies of potential third world parasites - despite the posturing about how this or that "comprehensive immigration reform" isn't really an amnesty, because it contains some ridiculous punitive provision or other.

Seems the real audience for this play doesn't agree with the OCD definition mavericks'. Qulle surprise!
Old July 9th, 2014, 05:55 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
This whole thing is such an illustration of amnesty you could turn it into a "for dummies" book...

despite the posturing about how this or that "comprehensive immigration reform" isn't really an amnesty, because it contains some ridiculous punitive provision or other.

!

Well... Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. This isn't"despite promises" of what reform will or will not do. We haven't passed reform. This is what I have called it all along. This is the amnesty you know vs the alleged amnesty you don't know. So now all of you that called your congressman to protest fake amnesty can feel free to call and protest the real amnesty he kept in place at your behest.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old July 9th, 2014, 10:31 AM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Well... Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. This isn't"despite promises" of what reform will or will not do. We haven't passed reform. This is what I have called it all along. This is the amnesty you know vs the alleged amnesty you don't know. So now all of you that called your congressman to protest fake amnesty can feel free to call and protest the real amnesty he kept in place at your behest.
You know, I don't understand how you can seem so sharp in some areas and yet remain so utterly clueless regarding the illegal immigration issue. Reform, reform, reform. Your mantra sounds impressive but in reality is nothing. You do not seem to realize that there are currently laws in place that pertain to and address every aspect of the illegal immigration "crisis" this country has been dealing with. Those laws have not and continue to not be enforced. Are they too hard to enforce? No. Are they too expensive too enforce? No. So if they aren't too difficult or expensive to enforce then we must look to other reasons why they aren't being enforced. Hmmm. Perhaps it could be that Democrat politicians want an expansion of the welfare state because that results in votes for them and Republicans want cheaper labor for their Chamber of Commerce donors in order to secure campaign funds and side deals. You sir are seemingly content to allow those elected to ignore those laws for their own purposes in spite of the damage it does to the country. There is NOTHING in "comprehensive reform" that changes ANY of what has been happening because the political will to safeguard our nation is not there. That political will is not there because people like you are content to allow corruption and do absolutely NOTHING to demand that those elected do their jobs instead of enriching themselves. Have you considered calling and demanding that your pols enforce those laws that they already passed into law?
Old July 9th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
You do not seem to realize that there are currently laws in place that pertain to and address every aspect of the illegal immigration "crisis" this country has been dealing with. Those laws have not and continue to not be enforced. Are they too hard to enforce? No. Are they too expensive too enforce? No. So if they aren't too difficult or expensive to enforce then we must look to other reasons why they aren't being enforced.

Have you considered calling and demanding that your pols enforce those laws that they already passed into law?
There is a reason why I seem sharp in some areas and clueless in others. As to the first part of what you say here, I agree with you 100 percent. There are reasons why the laws aren't being enforced. Pretty sharp of me, huh? As to your question in part two, the answer is no. I have not even considered it. Pretty clueless of me, is it not?

The interesting part, however, is how I arrived at both places at the same time. Insanity, you see, is often defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Logic dictates that there must be a reason why the laws aren't enforced. Activism dictates that if one could just figure out why they could solve the problem. Optimism thinks that it could be solved with a phone call. Insanity still thinks it can be solved with a phone call, despite repeated phone calls dating back to the Reagan era. Pragmatism dictates that 30 years of the same approach netting the same results requires a new approach if one would like different results.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old July 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
There is a reason why I seem sharp in some areas and clueless in others. As to the first part of what you say here, I agree with you 100 percent. There are reasons why the laws aren't being enforced. Pretty sharp of me, huh? As to your question in part two, the answer is no. I have not even considered it. Pretty clueless of me, is it not?

The interesting part, however, is how I arrived at both places at the same time. Insanity, you see, is often defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Logic dictates that there must be a reason why the laws aren't enforced. Activism dictates that if one could just figure out why they could solve the problem. Optimism thinks that it could be solved with a phone call. Insanity still thinks it can be solved with a phone call, despite repeated phone calls dating back to the Reagan era. Pragmatism dictates that 30 years of the same approach netting the same results requires a new approach if one would like different results.
A new approach is exactly what I've been working towards. Unfortunately, that new approach seems to terrify you. That approach is to hold the politicians to account for their votes and if they're no longer working to serve the people but instead are working to cement their own power and wealth, vote them out of office. If the voters punish the bad politicians with removal, you'll find the remaining pols much more responsive to those phone calls. We should no longer be held hostage to party politics. Politicians should fear the voters.
Old July 10th, 2014, 04:30 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

No, no. I'm sure Marco Rubio has realized now how utterly spineless, cowardly and contemptible his hispandering was and is surely worthy of your votes and your confidence again. He'll secure the border, promise.