free hit counter
Yes Obama I agree, your responses ARE 'routine.' - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Assault on the 2nd Amendment Here's the spot to post firearms related threads about proposed new laws, lies about shootings, gun myths, etc.

Old October 23rd, 2015, 04:48 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course, neither side can propose the obvious solution - namely, to take guns from blacks - so they have to go all hysterical in trying to push the issue in other ways.
The solution is to permit blacks to have guns, legally, for their own protection. Punish those that use them for criminal purposes and treat people who use them defensively as heroes and not criminals. It's the hysterical reaction of liberals to the existence of guns that is the problem, not who has them.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 24th, 2015, 02:07 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

That "punish those that use them for criminal purposes" is the policy you've got going now that lifts the US from reasonably normal first world nation to Zimbabwe with welfare as far as murder goes in and around your ghettos. I feel it is entirely reasonable for liberal coastal whites to want to address that issue, even if I feel nothing but contempt for their chosen approach in doing so.
Old October 24th, 2015, 11:22 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

You mistake me. I mean punish them for using them for criminal purposes IN ADDITION TO their punishment for the original crime. There was a time in this country when criminals avoiding being armed while committing most crimes because being in possession of a firearm increased their jail time. I am not saying this is a panacea but it would cut down on a lot of the violence that attaches itself to criminal activity, at least more so than the rather lame attempt to ban people from having guns in the first place.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 25th, 2015, 02:07 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

In all seriousness, I think you vastly underestimate the incentive drivers here - the criminal possession of a firearm would have to be punished harshly in comparison to "normal" criminality for the cost/benefit calculus to swing in the no-gun direction. Imagine that you hold an entry-level foot soldier position in some ethnic gang warring in the street for drug distribution rights and that you discharge a couple of murders a year in the pursuit of your professional goals. How much worse would a theoretical sentence have to be before you settle on the knife before taking the gun in an environment where the competition is, literally, deadly? One year? Don't be silly. 50%? Perhaps... But then again most homicides in the US give life or cap already, so...

Now, that sort of thing - harsh additional punishments for gun possession - work fairly well in Europe, where the difference between 5 years for murder and 20 years for murder commissioned with firearms is actually a significant deterrent. As a consequence, firearm crime is still relatively rare here. Just a few days ago we had a gentleman walking down a school, stabbing Somalis to death with a sword, for instance. But the downside, of course, is that all crime below the level of homicide explodes, since perps know that victims are unarmed and that they don't really risk anything if they get caught.
Old October 25th, 2015, 04:02 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I wouldn't venture that it would deter the hard core gang banger, other than removing them from the streets for more than just a revolving door hotel stay. That would have a net benefit. Where it would be more of a deterrent is to the more marginal criminals and thugs below the hardcore status. Not use a gun for some, off the streets if not. All in all, if universally applied, not undermined by liberal idiots would help curb the violence at least, and crime as well to some extent. Realistically you may be right about not happening with our society so far gone down the road of liberalism but it would be the most effective way to go if we could manage it. you know, if we could just eliminate the top 7 cities in this countries statistics would be waaaaaay down the list of countries and violence.

Quote:
Old October 26th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
In all seriousness, I think you vastly underestimate the incentive drivers here - the criminal possession of a firearm would have to be punished harshly in comparison to "normal" criminality for the cost/benefit calculus to swing in the no-gun direction.
It is, or that is, it is supposed to be.