free hit counter
Oddly they keep referring to him as the "Shooter" - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Assault on the 2nd Amendment Here's the spot to post firearms related threads about proposed new laws, lies about shootings, gun myths, etc.

Old November 28th, 2016, 05:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Oddly they keep referring to him as the "Shooter"

Did the guy have a gun that shoots knives? Just wondering.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 28th, 2016, 05:53 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,818 in 1,612 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Do they? They initially issued an "active shooter event" warning, which seems reasonable enough, but all reporting now seems to mention only cars and stabbing.

"The suspect has been indentified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, who was a student at Ohio State."

Another mad southern Baptist Trump supporter, no doubt.
Old November 28th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,680
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Do they? They initially issued an "active shooter event" warning, which seems reasonable enough, but all reporting now seems to mention only cars and stabbing.

"The suspect has been indentified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, who was a student at Ohio State."

Another mad southern Baptist Trump supporter, no doubt.
Just watch - the narrative will be that he was bullied, because he's a Somalian "refugee" who was a student at the University.
Old November 28th, 2016, 09:50 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

THey did the shooter stuff with far less to go on then then knowledge a knife was involved. Oddly I almost went with advocating knife control measures for the meme.

And I've already seen a story about how he was afraid to pray in public Of course most people afraid to pray obviously take it out be killing people, or trying to.

I will add this.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.

Last edited by walruskkkch; November 28th, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:39 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Just you wait. Many more oppressed snowflakes where he came from.

U.S. opens doors to 1.2% of Somalia’s Muslim population

Quote:
For all the talk about the security risks of Muslim “refugees” coming from Syria, little is said about another refugee program that has been delivering thousands of Muslims annually to U.S. cities for 33 years.

That country is Somalia, which, just like Syria, is a hotbed of Sunni jihad terrorism and warring factions of Shariah-compliant tribal clans.

Every president since Ronald Reagan has his fingerprints on the Somali refugee program, but it really found its footing under President Clinton and hasn’t slowed down since.

President Obama has, during his more than seven years in office, approved the resettlement of 47,500 Somali “refugees” into U.S. communities – and he’s edging toward breaking the record for Somali resettlements set by his predecessor, George W. Bush.

The Bush administration brought 49,613 Somalis to the U.S. over eight years, according to the U.S. State Department’s refugee database. They were resettled by nonprofits such as Catholic Charities, Lutheran Social Services, Church World Services, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and the National Association of Evangelicals’ World Relief Corp.

Obama is on a pace to match Bush’s record for Somali immigration sometime within the next three months, probably by late July.

Since 1983, the U.S. has taken in a total of 132,224 Somalis, 99 percent of whom are Sunni Muslims who observe some form of Shariah law.

Mathematically speaking, 1.2 percent of Somalia’s 10.6 million population has now been resettled in America.
But never fear, the Constitution is here to save the day!
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:51 AM
€COM#1

Oh, btw. While you marvel at the clucking heads on tv not being to figure out what motivated this mohammedan, remember that they know this:

Ohio State University Jihad Attacker Praised Al Qaeda Imam and Attacked America on Facebook Minutes Before the Attack - The Geller Report

Quote:
Authorities are investigating an anti-U.S. rant posted on Facebook just minutes before the Ohio State University attack today that is believed to be linked to suspect Abdul Razak Ali Artan, sources told ABC News.

Appearing three minutes before the beginning of the rampage that left 11 people injured, the post reads: “I can’t take it anymore. America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially the Muslim Ummah. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that.”

The post also invokes the name Anwar Al-Awlaki, a radical American-born al-Qaeda cleric, describing him as a “hero.” Al-Awlaki was killed in 2011 but his propaganda has been linked to several domestic terrorist attacks in the years after his death.

“If you want us Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace,” the post reads. “We will not let you sleep unless you give peace to the Muslims.”
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Person of Interest

Likes Given: 24
Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

Let us all in or we will radicalize!

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Old November 29th, 2016, 02:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Death to the Great Satan! Death to America! Oh, and if it isn't a bother, can I crash on your couch for a few years?

Quote:
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:06 PM
€COM#1

Your compatriots have their priorities straight. Good thing the US is a propositional nation, amirite?

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,680
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Your compatriots have their priorities straight. Good thing the US is a propositional nation, amirite?

Hey, the dude shot a unarmed black man.