free hit counter
What is Sweden preparing for? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old June 7th, 2018, 08:23 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,310 in 1,937 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default What is Sweden preparing for?

Yo, Moomin!

What's up with this? You guys planning for something we should know about?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 7th, 2018, 02:08 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,824 in 1,618 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin!

(Planning to impress the voter cattle with the army's mighty might before the elections.)
Old June 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

So is it real? Are you guys feeling the heat from Putin or, as it is mentioned, are you planning a purge of your less then really Swedish Wink*wink inhabitants?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old June 7th, 2018, 02:58 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I wish. Any of those two. A Russian occupation would be preferable to muzzie occupation.

But this is an election stunt from desperate social democrats looking down the barrel of their worst election ever.
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:05 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

So who are they hoping to rouse and how?

Quote:
Old June 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM
€COM#1

Look how impressive our army is! Forget about the hordes of afghan rapist we've let it!
Old June 7th, 2018, 05:15 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Look how impressive our army is! Forget about the hordes of afghan rapist we've let it!
Seriously? Appealing to the Martial spirit of the Left is a vote winner? That sounds like something beyond desperation.

Quote:
Old June 7th, 2018, 05:20 PM
€COM#1

It's more like, look, we know there's no health care, daycare or care for the elderly left in this country, but you're not paying your taxes for afghans, you're paying for our GLORIOUS army.

(That bought a bunch of US Patriot missile launchers recently, but won't be able to afford actual missiles to go with them till 2020 at the earliest, given current budget constraints...)
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

That probably still keeps you ahead of the Germans.

Quote:
Old June 8th, 2018, 11:31 AM
€COM#1

A dinghy with two niggers wielding Kalashnikovs is ahead of the Germans.