free hit counter
What is wrong with this? - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Assault on the 2nd Amendment Here's the spot to post firearms related threads about proposed new laws, lies about shootings, gun myths, etc.

Old March 17th, 2018, 05:20 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,824 in 1,618 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Memes? Yeah, very democratic. OTOH, they did learn and no memes will be spread on social media this election season.
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:09 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

The ones supporting a Democrat agenda and making fun of Trump will.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:17 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

That's called MSM. And since there's still people out there who fall for that, they aren't ghettoing them unnecessarily. No, the name of the game is to silence the deplorable crowd now. 2016 won't be allowed to happen again, and the cucks will happily let it happen and grandstand about "free enterprise".
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:07 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Always happens when you don't appreciate nor understand the enemy has opened a new front against you.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:46 PM
€COM#1

Yup. Because MAAAAAAAARKETS!
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:40 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Markets only work when competition is permitted.

Quote:
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:31 PM
€COM#1

What sort of filthy commie talk is that? The oligopoly is the highest form of human endevour, you prole.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:56 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I am thusly chastised.

Quote:
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:59 AM
€COM#1

You better be, or we nail you for hate speech.
Old March 19th, 2018, 08:25 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
You better be, or we nail you for hate speech.
How horribly Roman of you.

Quote: