free hit counter
Can we embed things? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Music Chat about your favorite musicians, albums, share your creations

Old August 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Can we embed things?

THey have one for wordpress but I hope this works here, If not, help!

<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/78_forward-to-victory-charge-of-the-tanks_dmitri-and-daniel-pokrass-moscow-military_gbia0001771b" width="500" height="140" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[archiveorg 78_forward-to-victory-charge-of-the-tanks_dmitri-and-daniel-pokrass-moscow-military_gbia0001771b width=640 height=140 frameborder=0 webkitallowfullscreen=true mozallowfullscreen=true]

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:18 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Does not look like it.
Old August 11th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

I can't even get those videos to play on my browser when i visit the links minus the iframes, so i have no idea how to embed that. The platform doesn't allow iframes anyway, for obvious security reasons.

Try uploading them to youtube, then when you link here the embed works.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

They are just music files, no video. Basically what shows is the sound graph for recording. It is from Here.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Post liked by
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
It is from Here.
Ahh, what a great find!

When you click on any of the titles, you get a option to download as a mp3.

Here's a attempt to embed one of them from the download link provided:

IT WORKS!

So all you gotta do is copy the MP3 download link for the song you want to embed, paste it in a post here and wrap MP3 tags around the link. When you quote my post you'll see how i did that.
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Registered Beer User

Another one, "House of the Rising Sun" originally on a a shellac record, at 78RPM. 1942 recording.

Old August 11th, 2017, 11:44 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I was amazed at what was there. You look at a lot of classic rock n roll and it comes from much older sources.

Quote:
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
I was amazed at what was there. You look at a lot of classic rock n roll and it comes from much older sources.
Yep thanks to you I spent two hours, with just that one collection. There's lots lots moar.
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:10 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

@mm:

Relying of flash, are we?
Old August 12th, 2017, 12:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I love the songs by the Red Army Orchestra, so Soviet!

Quote: