free hit counter
Time to order T-shirts - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old April 9th, 2017, 11:02 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

When one doesn't like the message killing the messenger is always the best solution.

Putting everything aside for the moment 2 things.

1. What do the nefarious elements behind the sham get? Assad blamed, bombed and hopefully removed?

2. Do we want to retain Assad, a Russian puppet heavily influenced by Iran?

What is the end game?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Ok, now I MAY be more persuaded to your view.

Quote:

According to Joan Walsh at The Nation.

She's fareeking out.
On CNN’s New Day Thursday, global analyst Fareed Zakaria declared, “I think Donald Trump became president of the United States” last night. To his credit, Zakaria has previously called Trump a “bullshit artist” and said, “He has gotten the presidency by bullshitting.” But Zakaria apparently thinks firing missiles make one presidential. On MSNBC, Nicholas Kristof, an aggressive Trump critic, said he “did the right thing” by bombing Syria. Anchor Brian Williams, whose 11th Hour has regularly been critical of Trump, repeatedly called the missiles “beautiful,” to a noisy backlash on Twitter....

Any liberal who praises these missile strikes has to account for what comes next....

It was disappointing to see Hillary Clinton say Wednesday afternoon that she thought air strikes on Syrian airfields were an appropriate response to the chemical-weapon attack. She was always more hawkish than I wished, and that shows it. But it’s wrong to insist she’d have done the “same thing” as Trump. Clinton’s secretary of state wouldn’t likely have told Assad we were no longer concerned about removing him; if she did fire missiles at Syrian airfields, she would have done so with a clearer notion of what comes next. Trump appears to be clueless....
When Liberals start agreeing with Trump all my spidey senses start a-tingling and I want more verifiable information.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Post liked by
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
The one thing still murky about this - was the sarin gas dropped by the planes, or did the planes merely destroy a cache of the stuff that was in the "rebel" munitions dump they bombed?
And once again I query...
Old April 9th, 2017, 03:31 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
When one doesn't like the message killing the messenger is always the best solution.
You know, when you're "messenger" is a kindnap-murder mooselimb Arab terrorist, you might want to shoot on sight and ask questions later.
Quote:
Putting everything aside for the moment 2 things.

1. What do the nefarious elements behind the sham get? Assad blamed, bombed and hopefully removed?
Al-Q and IS get an easing of the quite successful Syrian/Russian offensive against them.
Quote:
2. Do we want to retain Assad, a Russian puppet heavily influenced by Iran?

What is the end game?
Better than another Libya. Anything is better than what's left of a country once Team World Democracy has been there.
Old April 9th, 2017, 04:13 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Libya Obama Clinton, nuf ced.

I think the advantage gained against Russia is worth the small tactical help given ISIS, as long as the battle remains joined elsewhere with them. And we don't let them into this country as refugees.

THe benefits out weigh the downsides here. At the moment.

Quote:
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:07 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Aaaand...

Trump's new national security adviser: Saying 'radical Islamic terrorism' is counterproductive - Business Insider Nordic

Quote:
In his first group meeting at the National Security Council as President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster reportedly said using the term "radical Islamic terrorism" was counterproductive, The New York Times reported Friday night.
McMaster delivered his remarks on Thursday, nearly one week after Trump appointed him, replacing Gen. Michael Flynn, who frequently echoed Trump's use of the controversial term.
McMaster said "Muslims who commit terrorist acts are perverting their religion," The Times reported. He added that terrorists are fundamentally "un-Islamic.";
Yup, back to full-time support for Al-Q and IS again. Obama, after all, was the most successful mooselimb outreach-er in US history.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:36 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Trump still sets policy, so we will see if he still uses the phrase.

Quote:
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Person of Interest

Likes Given: 24
Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

Interesting thread. I'm undecided on the Syria thing, but lean towards the view that it was a mistake. Trump has also been criticized by Derb for not following through on his immigration promises.

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Post liked by
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
€COM#1

Here's another "mistake":

Trump OKs DACA Amnesty: 'This Is a Case of Heart' - Breitbart

Quote:
Trump OKs DACA Amnesty: ‘This Is a Case of Heart’

Illegal aliens who crossed the border as children don’t have to worry about being sent home, President Donald Trump told the Associated Press in a Friday interview.
Illegals enrolled in the President Barack Obama’s “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” DACA program can “rest easy,” Trump said, because “this is a case of heart.”

Federal enforcement agencies are “not [going] after the ‘dreamers,’ we are after the criminals,” he said, using the Democrats’ ‘dreamer’ euphemism for young illegal immigrants. “That is our policy,” he added.

The Friday comments confirm Trump’s reversal of his 2016 campaign promise to stop the DACA quasi-amnesty created by Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign. He created the program in 2012 by telling his immigration enforcement officers to provide young illegals with free work permits instead of repatriation orders. The program has allowed at least 770,000 illegal immigrants to find jobs in major U.S. cities, even though tens of millions of Americans outside the cities are unemployed or have given up trying to find work.

Since his inauguration, Trump’s deputies at the Department of Homeland Security have awarded new work permits to illegals who claim they arrived before age 16, despite Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” slogan.

Trump’s support for the DACA program is one of his biggest “flip-flops,” said Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies. “During the campaign, now-President Trump had said he was going to end that on day one because it’s an unconstitutional action by the president,” Krikorian told Breitbart News
Say what you want about that hapless goon GWB, but in fairness to him it took him many months and the most spectacular terror act in history to abandon his campaign promises - few now remember that he campaigned on "no nation building" - and turn into full bore "invade the world, invite the world" deep state globalism. I guess we can appreciate that Trump is a fast mover.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 11:18 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

You aren't going to be able to fight every fight, defend every beach. And when one can flip-flop one can later also flop-flip. It ain't perfect or great but it is what we got.

At least last time I looked Hillary Clinton is not President.

Quote: