free hit counter
I'm sensing more lost emails and destroyed servers - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Energy and the Environment Are they two competing things, or both the same thing? Oil, Drilling & Alternative Energies and environmental policies

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default I'm sensing more lost emails and destroyed servers

In 5...4...3...

Quote:
The Energy Department says it won't provide the names of staffers who worked on climate issues to President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, even as it pledges to cooperate with the incoming administration.

Trump's transition team is seeking information about agency operations and personnel, including a list of employees and contractors who attended international meetings on climate change over the past five years.

An Energy Department spokesman said Tuesday that while officials "will be forthcoming with all publicly-available information, we will not be providing any individual names to the transition team."

Spokesman Eben Burnham-Snyder says some of the questions asked by Trump's team left DOE workers "unsettled." He says DOE officials "respect the professional and scientific integrity and independence of our employees at our labs and across our department."

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Post liked by
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:18 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

What a splendid opportunity for President Trump to go there in person on Jan 21st, jus to tell them, all and one: "You're fired!"
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:21 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Although I would pay to see the court case where an executive department makes an executive privilege claim against the Executive.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:28 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The US judiciary is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC. You wouldn't.
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:34 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

It will be 6-3 in the SC by the time the case gets there.

Quote:
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
€COM#1

You think that, then some virtual-signaling hero like Roberts decides withholding departmental information from the executive is simply a tax on truth.
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:41 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

AH, but they will need 2 of them by then, Maybe 3? I any case I am not that pessimistic the courts will so blatantly get it wrong. Not saying they can't, but just don't think they can.

Quote:
In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government to access information and personnel relating to the executive branch. The concept of executive privilege is not mentioned explicitly in the United States Constitution, but the Supreme Court of the United States ruled it to be an element of the separation of powers doctrine and derived from the supremacy of executive branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.[1]
I think it would be a stretch to say that a claim by "Other members of the executive branch" can be construed to take precedence over the desire of the President.

Quote:
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:43 AM
€COM#1

One of the ways in which tradcons have been gamed by the left is how they have somehow convinced themselves that a judiciary where their representatives "follow the law" and "vote their conscience" somehow makes them better than the representatives of the left, who happily vote their ideology every time.

As usual, it means nothing of the sort. It simply means they're losers.

If you fired every single SCOTUS judge tomorrow and filled their seats with card-carrying randites, I'm willing to be that you'd still be surprised at how often they would somehow deliver commie verdicts.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

That what forms the basis of your governance? Some kind of farcical aquatic ceremony?

Quote:
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:02 PM
€COM#1

The power here is less concerned about appearances of impartiality, justice and fairness. And, ironically, enjoys better popular support for its policies. Given the nature of those policies, that makes the vast majority of my compatriots slightly less savvy than morons, but at least they get their shit honestly, not by being gamed blind by people who've weaponized their sensitivities against them running them down again and again and again and bloody again.