free hit counter
They Do Now - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old September 11th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of
Default They Do Now

I don't know that we've ever witnessed this type of incompetence from ANY previous administration.

US weapons stolen in Libya raids, fueling Special Forces pull-out

Highly sensitive U.S. military equipment stored in Libya was stolen over the summer by groups likely aligned and working with terrorist organizations, State Department sources told Fox News -- in raids that contributed to the decision to pull Special Forces personnel from the country.
The stolen equipment had been used by U.S. Special Forces stationed in the country. Lost in the raids in late July and early August were dozens of M4 rifles, night-vision technology and lasers used as aiming devices that are mounted on guns and can only be seen with night-vision equipment.
"This stuff is how we win wars. The enemy doesn't have that," one source said.

Sources: US weapons stolen in Libya raids, fueling Special Forces pull-out | Fox News
Old September 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM

Likes Given: 2
Liked 7 in 3 Posts
Tuirc is on a distinguished roadTuirc is on a distinguished road

No. You are definitely correct. This has been amateur hour from the first minute. When the history of this administration is finally written we will all be agog that it actually happened and that anyone lived through it. We can only hope to survive to the end of it and never make this kind of mistake again.

However, given recent evidence, it wouldn't surprise me if this was the first in a long line of self-destructive (self meaning US) Presidents. (Or, second or third....depending on how you want to count.)
Old September 12th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuirc View Post
No. You are definitely correct. This has been amateur hour from the first minute. When the history of this administration is finally written we will all be agog that it actually happened and that anyone lived through it. We can only hope to survive to the end of it and never make this kind of mistake again.

However, given recent evidence, it wouldn't surprise me if this was the first in a long line of self-destructive (self meaning US) Presidents. (Or, second or third....depending on how you want to count.)
The lesson to be learned ( and hopefully applied ) from this is that our "vetting" process on picking the good guys from the terrorists is insufficient. I hope my idiot senator takes note of this while he's out being "humiliated" because we haven't given the Syrian rebels enough U.S. armament.
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:29 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Old September 13th, 2013, 02:43 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

This sort of thing is so incompetent that it beggars belief that it isn't done on purpose as sabotage.
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:15 AM

Liked 7 in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
This sort of thing is so incompetent that it beggars belief that it isn't done on purpose as sabotage.
It wouldn't shock me if it was. Another in a long train of "taking America down a peg" which Obama is clearly enamored of.
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:16 AM

Liked 7 in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
The lesson to be learned ( and hopefully applied ) from this is that our "vetting" process on picking the good guys from the terrorists is insufficient. I hope my idiot senator takes note of this while he's out being "humiliated" because we haven't given the Syrian rebels enough U.S. armament.
I agree, we shouldn't pick terrorists to be president anymore.
Old September 13th, 2013, 08:01 PM

Likes Given: 129
Liked 75 in 67 Posts
fyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to all

I have been PERMA-BANNED across forums for simply asking about eligibility,

which seemed like such a BASIC criteria, to me,

and, (pardon me if it was HERE, but)

have heard suggested that we use something like an employment agency to COMPLETELY vet our contenders,

and coupled with something that would put ALL political donations at the fingertips of ALL candidates,

might help us/US in our selection process.

For myself? I want the freakin' lawyers O.U.T.!!!
NO more REinterpretation of ANYTHING,
and, indeed,
a RETURN to the words meaning the words.

sorry about the mini-rant!