free hit counter
War With Syria? - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
I don't even want to waste the money that it would take to make the rubble bounce. The only way that I would want to send any strikes would be to take out known WMD storage sites.
I suppose we can spend the money on more "green" subsidies.
If you make the rubble bounce, you pretty much cover everything.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Yeah, it's none of our business, let them have at it. Our service members are already stretched too thin 'assisting' folks who hate us and don't want us there, with a military budget that is about to bust.

Old August 27th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
Yeah, it's none of our business, let them have at it. Our service members are already stretched too thin 'assisting' folks who hate us and don't want us there, with a military budget that is about to bust.
Ironic and a bit hypocritical isn't it, that the left who favors the 2 million-plus abortions we have in the US annually, is suddenly all worried about the deaths of "CHIIILLLLLDREEEEEN?"
Old August 28th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

First obama arms the rebels through libya and turkey and now we're going to take out assad for al queda. fucking brilliant! I'm beginning to think that obama is a member of the muslim brotherhood. Or perhaps just thier waterboy. This looks exactly like the buildup to iraq only this time it's the hypocrats after saddams wmd, the ones they insist didn't exist.
And tore the world assunder.
Old August 28th, 2013, 07:54 AM

Likes Given: 350
Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterminion View Post
First obama arms the rebels through libya and turkey and now we're going to take out assad for al queda. fucking brilliant! I'm beginning to think that obama is a member of the muslim brotherhood. Or perhaps just thier waterboy. This looks exactly like the buildup to iraq only this time it's the hypocrats after saddams wmd, the ones they insist didn't exist.
Valerie
Old August 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
Old August 28th, 2013, 11:30 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

That article misuses the term "evidence". Anything that begins with "reliable Middle Eastern sources" isn't worth the electrons used to transmit it.

Of course, the same applies to Obama's little Libya repeat exercise.
Old August 28th, 2013, 11:35 AM

Liked 106 in 93 Posts

true
Old August 28th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

The salient point:
Quote:
As far as I can discern the sum total of the reasoning for any attack on Syrian government forces and facilities is the use of chemical weapons. It can’t be an objection to the slaughter of civilians as our new BFFs in Syria have an uninterrupted record of massacre and atrocity.
Ethnic Cleansing Begins In Syria | RedState
Old August 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

The main, unavoidable, problem with Syria is that you have to pick a side if you are going to intervene and neither side is worth supporting.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.