free hit counter
Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP) - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
They do the crime they do the time. straw man.
You dodged the questions just like you dodge mine.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Pay with what? Gold teeth you'll extract from them? Confiscated property?I have something "invested" in exposing lying, racist louts before I "deport" them out of my house.
Road gangs make anywhere from 3.00 to 5.00 an hour. how many fucking times do I have to repeat it you're the one pushing race you're the one that think Europeans can't be illegals. You've shown your racist side.

Last edited by bigrebnc1775; July 2nd, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You dodged the questions just like you dodge mine.
How was that a dodge ? No I didn't
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Road gangs make anywhere from 3.00 to 5.00 an hour.
So who's paying that? How much does 11 million of them doing that cost?
Quote:
you're the one that think Europeans can't be illegals.
Find it, quote it. Fucking liar. You won't, because you can't, because it never happened.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:30 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
How was that a dodge ? No I didn't
You didn't answer the questions.

Quote:
and the ones who die working? would you just bury them on the side of the road?

what about the ones who try to escape, would you just shoot them?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
So who's paying that? How much does 11 million of them doing that cost?Find it, quote it. Fucking liar.
You're a fucking racist lying piece of shit. Do you understand this?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
You're a fucking racist lying piece of shit. Do you understand this?
The "I'm rubber you're glue" infantile fallacy again.

Hitler called the Jews "criminals" too Reb, and did all of what you propose for the "illegals" including making them work and deporting them all. Have you thought of your place in History?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:39 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
The "I'm rubber you're glue" infantile fallacy again.

Hitler called the Jews "criminals" too Reb, and did all of what you propose for the "illegals." Have you thought of your place in History?
Those Jews as you put it where also citizens of Germany.
How many straw men have you used at their death?
OH an before you go down that road I have a grand daughter and grand son who are part Israeli
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Those Jews as you put it where also citizens of Germany.
How many straw men have you used at their death?
OH an before you go down that road I have a grand daughter and grand son who are part Israeli

You don't see the parallel? Of course you don't.

I'm just trying to explore the depths of your depravity, before I send you on to stormfront. I want to make sure you won't be banned there.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Registered Beer User

It's come down merely to quibbles about the packaging of your idea to deport 11 million people. Do you really understand that?