free hit counter
edthecynic: "The IRS thing is a republican plan to get Obama." - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old May 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Obama lied, people died!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
suzie is on a distinguished roadsuzie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Obama lied, people died!
Nobody died their in protective custody by the cia. Did you see any bodies or any funerals? No
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:07 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
suzie is on a distinguished roadsuzie is on a distinguished road

Their is more to that then we will ever know a secret plan to end terrorism as we know it.

This IRS thing i dont see anything wrong with. The president SHOULD use the IRS to get the rich and make sure everybodys playing fair
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:10 PM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder
Completely irrelevant, one trick pony. Your act is wearing thin.
Every major player in this scandal is a Bush appointee and to a GOP hack that is irrelevant because it must be the Obama Cabal.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
Lois Lerner runs the Exempt Organizations Division and was appointed to the position in 2005 by Mark W. Everson, another Bush appointee.
Which would be relevant if she had cherry picked Jeb Bush's Charity for fast tracking. But she didn't. It was Obama's brother's charity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Its president and founder, Abon’go “Roy’ Malik Obama, is Barack Obama’s half-brother and was the best man at his wedding, but he has a checkered past. In addition to running his charity, Malik Obama ran unsuccessfully to be the governor of Siaya County in Kenya. He was accused of being a wife beater and seducing the newest of his twelve wives while she was a 17-year-old school girl.
I wonder if President Obama was the best man at his 12 weddings. Please RSVP and select "Dog" or "Snake" from the menu choices.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Every major player in this scandal is a Bush appointee and to a GOP hack that is irrelevant because it must be the Obama Cabal.
Do you like any sports, ed the cynic? If so, when your guy under-performs, do you bitch at the former coach who drafted him or the current coach who keeps running him out there knowing he stinks? I understand your confusion here, so let me clear it up. If every scandalous player is a Bush appointee, than wouldn't one start to wonder why they behaved under Bush but they are getting in trouble under Obama? If your point is that they feel free to ignore the law because Obama is a terrible leader and they think they can get away with whatever they want under him, then perhaps you are somewhat validated. You can insert your praise for Bush for keeping these thugs in line here. If your point is that they were conspiring behind Obama's back to do him in out of loyalty to Bush, then I would ask you what type of haphazard regime would allow this to happen? Do you mean to tell me that none of their supervisors noticed what they were doing? Do you mean to tell me that not one of their coworkers who are sympathetic to Obama ever caught wind of this and tipped someone off? Well if you told me that, I would believe you. Why? Because I have a hard time believing that any Obama supporter would be offended by, let alone feel the need to tip off Obama about the Tea Baggers being discriminated against. And therein lies your problem. It is believable.

Bush didn't hang the "Mission Accomplished" banner. The ship officers did that in reference to their individual mission, which had been accomplished. But Bush got hung on that one because it was believable. Bush wasn't responsible for the delay in Katrina, but he got hung with it. Why? Because one "Good job Brownie" and it was believable. Hell, I have pointed out time and time again that we did find WMD in Iraq, but Bush took the blame for going to war under false pretense. Why? Because we found too little too late, so it was believable.

I understand your complaints here, even though they are frivolous. I don't believe Obama ordered anyone to do this. But I do believe that in the culture of divide and conquer that this say one thing and do another President has brought to D.C. people thought that they could get away with it. And remember, a six figure reward was posted for anyone who had video of the racial insults thrown out by the tea baggers, and it went unclaimed. So while your protesting people getting blamed for things that may not be their fault, I'll be sitting here waiting on your "boo hoo poor tea bagger" post. Not with baited breath, but I'll be waiting.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
How they got their appointment is irrelevant. What they DID or didn't do, is. Only a hack such as yourself would believe or say otherwise.

Right now if you're paying attention, thus far Eric Holder IS pointing at the cabal. He's in his required regular hearing right now, the one where he updates Congress bi-annually. It's on CSPAN if you have any real interest in the nation's business.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:33 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie View Post
Nobody died their in protective custody by the cia. Did you see any bodies or any funerals? No
And I ain't got no proof you ain't some stupid dog that learned how to type. Or, if you prefer it in your own language, "WOOF WOOF BARK BARK WOOF!"

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM

Likes Given: 129
Liked 75 in 67 Posts
fyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Do you like any sports, ed the cynic? If so, when your guy under-performs, do you bitch at the former coach who drafted him or the current coach who keeps running him out there knowing he stinks? I understand your confusion here, so let me clear it up. If every scandalous player is a Bush appointee, than wouldn't one start to wonder why they behaved under Bush but they are getting in trouble under Obama? If your point is that they feel free to ignore the law because Obama is a terrible leader and they think they can get away with whatever they want under him, then perhaps you are somewhat validated. You can insert your praise for Bush for keeping these thugs in line here. If your point is that they were conspiring behind Obama's back to do him in out of loyalty to Bush, then I would ask you what type of haphazard regime would allow this to happen? Do you mean to tell me that none of their supervisors noticed what they were doing? Do you mean to tell me that not one of their coworkers who are sympathetic to Obama ever caught wind of this and tipped someone off? Well if you told me that, I would believe you. Why? Because I have a hard time believing that any Obama supporter would be offended by, let alone feel the need to tip off Obama about the Tea Baggers being discriminated against. And therein lies your problem. It is believable.

Bush didn't hang the "Mission Accomplished" banner. The ship officers did that in reference to their individual mission, which had been accomplished. But Bush got hung on that one because it was believable. Bush wasn't responsible for the delay in Katrina, but he got hung with it. Why? Because one "Good job Brownie" and it was believable. Hell, I have pointed out time and time again that we did find WMD in Iraq, but Bush took the blame for going to war under false pretense. Why? Because we found too little too late, so it was believable.

I understand your complaints here, even though they are frivolous. I don't believe Obama ordered anyone to do this. But I do believe that in the culture of divide and conquer that this say one thing and do another President has brought to D.C. people thought that they could get away with it. And remember, a six figure reward was posted for anyone who had video of the racial insults thrown out by the tea baggers, and it went unclaimed. So while your protesting people getting blamed for things that may not be their fault, I'll be sitting here waiting on your "boo hoo poor tea bagger" post. Not with baited breath, but I'll be waiting.
I believe that you hit the nail, spot on ~

in this climate of abject corruption, ass-kissing/brown-nosing for potential "favor" would appear to be SOP.
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
How they got their appointment is irrelevant. What they DID or didn't do, is. Only a hack such as yourself would believe or say otherwise.
Well, Eddie might be wrong about the particulars, but he's got a point, even if it's different than the one he imagines he has. See, "fair" appointments is something the reps have been stupid enough to actually do, from the various dem clowns at display here to Roberts in the SCOTUS. The dems, on the other hand, have used appointment power relentlessly to promote the most extreme partisans imaginable - that long march through the institutions didn't happen by itself. So a DKOS/DU poster like Ed would naturally imagine that's what appointing power is all about, and appointment is ipso facto enough to determine partisan allegiance, since that is true by definition for the bats.

Oh, I forgot. Eddie is "independent", right?