free hit counter
Things that really grind your gears - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old June 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 9 in 8 Posts
manifold is on a distinguished roadmanifold is on a distinguished road
Default Things that really grind your gears

I used to get really ticked off when people would kill a pot of coffee and not brew another one. And to be honest, it is still pretty fuck'n lame. But there is a new thing that some of my co-worker douchebarrels are doing that is far worse... Poaching a single cup of coffee at the start of a brew cycle which leaves the rest of the pot weak as shit. Mother fuckers! I just had to dump nearly a whole pot because of some damn cock smooch.
Old June 13th, 2012, 09:53 AM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 9 in 8 Posts
manifold is on a distinguished roadmanifold is on a distinguished road

Riddle me this...

How the fuck does a dingbat who is addicted to Red Bull still manage to fall asleep in pretty much every meeting I see him in? I hate meetings as much as anyone, but Jesus H. Christ dude it doesn't get any less professional than that.
Old June 13th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,688
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

I'm far too serene I guess.
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM
A Minor Threat

Likes Given: 2
Liked 56 in 50 Posts
Sidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifold View Post
I used to get really ticked off when people would kill a pot of coffee and not brew another one. And to be honest, it is still pretty fuck'n lame. But there is a new thing that some of my co-worker douchebarrels are doing that is far worse... Poaching a single cup of coffee at the start of a brew cycle which leaves the rest of the pot weak as shit. Mother fuckers! I just had to dump nearly a whole pot because of some damn cock smooch.
You know what you should do? Kill them. Anyone who does that to a pot of coffee is clearly undeserving of life. To say that calling them douchbarrels is an understatement would be a serious understatement.
Old June 20th, 2012, 05:50 PM

Likes Given: 37
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
BakshisMouse is on a distinguished roadBakshisMouse is on a distinguished road

Damn. I didn't know manifold was a typical salaryman by day.

But whatcha gonna do?

:dunno
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:48 AM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Likes Given: 115
Liked 297 in 258 Posts
American Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to all

OK, mine is - out on a four-lane highway, the driver that pulls out into the inside lane, ostensibly to pass and then doesn't, effectively limiting the speed of all traffic to the speed of the slow lane by creating a moving road block.

My non-passive solution to that is to pull up behind them as close as I can (safely) and flash my lights a few times.

Visit My Album
Old June 21st, 2012, 10:04 AM
Jr Member

Likes Given: 16
Liked 28 in 26 Posts
HTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enough

The neighbour's son has friends that park in front of my house, and on their way back and forth to visit, they dumb their fast food garbage in my front yard, finish their can of beer and leave it in my grass, and walk through the area of bare ground where I have put down grass seed.

My solution? dumping the garbage in the back of their pick up, throwing the half empty beer cans into my neighbour's yard, parking on the street in front of my house so they can't, and finally just picking up their garbage every other day and throwing it away.
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM

Likes Given: 16
Liked 8 in 8 Posts
catzmeows is on a distinguished roadcatzmeows is on a distinguished road

I'm mildly annoyed that we're right in the heavy rain zone of a tropical storm and my company hasn't sent us home yet. C'mon, y'all. I don't want to have to worry about not getting home to my kids tonight due to flooding.
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Always correct

Likes Given: 81
Liked 76 in 68 Posts
AllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enough

In the old days, that would call for a bomb threat from a good samaritan.

The terrorists screwed that all up for us and it sucks.
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:50 PM

Likes Given: 37
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
BakshisMouse is on a distinguished roadBakshisMouse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieBaba View Post
In the old days, that would call for a bomb threat from a good samaritan.

The terrorists screwed that all up for us and it sucks.
What the hell?