free hit counter
The case against xotoxi is false. - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old February 26th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Truth fears no questions

Likes Given: 30
Liked 71 in 63 Posts
Kat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveliberty View Post
I was recruited to that board in a USMB PM. Wasn't xotoxi. That was the method however.

How else are you going to find out where your buddies are hanging out? Seems pointless to ban posters who will most likely post both places. Unless they are banned....

That is what goes on on message boards. Anyone thinks differently is ignorant.
While I was blamed time and again...and banned for it, truth be known, there was someone else actually doing the poaching.

Then of course there were those that constantly ran to Admin there...stabbing me in the back. They may think I don't know it, but I always have.
Matter of fact there were those actually inviting people off USMB to my forum, and then running to Admin and saying it was me, Imagine that!!!

Lastly...I personally invited so many TO USMB, I lost count. Guess that was fine though, right?
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
That is what goes on on message boards. Anyone thinks differently is ignorant.
While I was blamed time and again...and banned for it, truth be known, there was someone else actually doing the poaching.

Then of course there were those that constantly ran to Admin there...stabbing me in the back. They may think I don't know it, but I always have.
Matter of fact there were those actually inviting people off USMB to my forum, and then running to Admin and saying it was me, Imagine that!!!

Lastly...I personally invited so many TO USMB, I lost count. Guess that was fine though, right?
Exactly, people invite people they think would be a good fit or would like the new board. I have no proof who would have run to admin about your board Kat, but I have some very good ideas who that might have been. You still hang with several of them, so you must be over that.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Again back to the OP - they ban without any real proof there.

Interesting they have done more to run people off and have in fact, RAN more people off, themselves - than any amount of PM poaching could ever do or has ever been done.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:23 PM

Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Again back to the OP - they ban without any real proof there.

Interesting they have done more to run people off and have in fact, RAN more people off, themselves - than any amount of PM poaching could ever do or has ever been done.
My apologies for getting off track. Yes, I was recently banned for misinformation. I know several posters who were given either no explanation or so cryptic, they really still don't know. Although, it is not the only board who does that.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Truth fears no questions

Liked 71 in 63 Posts
Kat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really niceKat is just really nice

Quote:
Exactly, people invite people they think would be a good fit or would like the new board. I have no proof who would have run to admin about your board Kat, but I have some very good ideas who that might have been. You still hang with several of them, so you must be over that.

I know exactly who did what. And sorry save, you would be wrong if you think it is anyone I hang with. Matter of fact, one of the very main ones has not been on my forum in close to a year now.

Give me your ''very good ideas'', save. Not one reason not to...neutral ground and all here.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
My apologies for getting off track.
It wasn't off track, I was merely re-confirming what Kat posted. I was a Mod at the scow, I saw the inner workings.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM

Liked 36 in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I know exactly who did what. And sorry save, you would be wrong if you think it is anyone I hang with. Matter of fact, one of the very main ones has not been on my forum in close to a year now.

Give me your ''very good ideas'', save. Not one reason not to...neutral ground and all here.
I left in what? November?

I have no regrets, your problems are yours. I don't trust you and you don't trust me.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM

Liked 36 in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
It wasn't off track, I was merely re-confirming what Kat posted. I was a Mod at the scow, I saw the inner workings.
I think October 2009 was my start date on that board. Was there some overlap?
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
I think October 2009 was my start date on that board. Was there some overlap?
Summer of 11 I think was when I was a Mod. June probably, all the way thru Christmas at least. Not even sure.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Truth fears no questions

Liked 71 in 63 Posts

Quote:
I left in what? November?

I have no regrets, your problems are yours. I don't trust you and you don't trust me.

Problems?? I have no problems. And you lied. You said you hated how vulgar Dabs was. Yet you are on some of the most vulgar forums around.
You are the one that went to Admin. Own up...if you have the balls...which I seriously doubt.

You are 2 faced, and a back stabber....and what is so funny is everyone knows it, but you. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E. LOL

You even stooped low enough to call out Ollie...of all people. I saw it. Get help save...and hey...you are on MM's board now. He will wipe the floor with you if you pull the crap on him that you pulled on me.