free hit counter
The case against xotoxi is false. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old June 11th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default The case against xotoxi is false.

First rattle out of the box I should make it clear - I am not a xotoxi fan. Far from it. But I am far less of a fan of injustice and lies. So I am going to assail some.

Awhile back, our namesake USMB garbage scow banned several people, the claimed reason was "poaching" for another board. (Not this one.)

The claim was, they were using the board's private messaging system to recruit scow members to this other board.

NO proof was ever offered of this charge. Let me state that again: NO proof was ever offered for this charge. Not one shred of verifiable evidence at all, only a "feeling" by one female admin there who is now gone from that staff. So, several good and long time posters there alot of us know, including xotoxi, were first denied access through use of the "Miserable User" add-on, then were banned outright.

The banned were:

RadiomanATL (Who the flake admin at the time even changed the username on, for reasons only she knows. Claimed it was a 'accident.' Yeah.)

Jeremy and
Kat

That I know of.

Lacking proof totally, the remaining admin there lifted the bans on everyone except xotoxi. This admin claims there was a forwarded private message sent to him that proves xotoxi was indeed poaching.

Okay. So what if there was? It isn't proof of anything.

The problem is, when you forward a private message in vBulletin, you can alter it before sending it on. Get that straight: You can edit any private message you forward, before sending it to the desired recipients.

Therefore NO admin or moderator should ever take a forwarded private message as proof of anything. ONLY private messages that are flagged using the report post feature, are legitimate proof. None of xotoxi's private messages were ever flagged.

The ban on xotoxi should be lifted. It was done without any proof, just like the others. And just like the others, he never did anything wrong or broke any of that board's rules. All IP addresses which were manually entered into the "Miserable User" plugin, need to be removed as well.

The scow should finish cleaning up the slimy mess the nutbar former admin left in her wake.

And that's the memo.
Old June 12th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Always correct

Likes Given: 81
Liked 76 in 68 Posts
AllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enough

Which flaming nutbar admin was it?
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Yeah umm.... How many female admins has the scow had Allie?
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 9 in 8 Posts
manifold is on a distinguished roadmanifold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Yeah umm.... How many female admins has the scow had Allie?
At least two that I know of.
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifold View Post
At least two that I know of.
You are right, although the Kenosha Wisconsin Nazi one was long gone before all of this.

Thanks for the correction.
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:43 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 9 in 8 Posts
manifold is on a distinguished roadmanifold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
You are right, although the Kenosha Wisconsin Nazi one was long gone before all of this.

Thanks for the correction.
No problem.

Rumor has it they've both sucked the same dick anyway.
Post liked by
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
No problem.

That's the rumor.

Negged you for the visual though!
Old June 13th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Always correct

Likes Given: 81
Liked 76 in 68 Posts
AllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enoughAllieBaba will become famous soon enough

I have no idea, myself....Pixie? I don't know who else but I never tracked the admins that closely anyway.
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Likes Given: 16
Liked 8 in 8 Posts
catzmeows is on a distinguished roadcatzmeows is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No problem.

God, that's a nauseating thought.
Old February 26th, 2013, 12:21 PM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

I was recruited to that board in a USMB PM. Wasn't xotoxi. That was the method however.

How else are you going to find out where your buddies are hanging out? Seems pointless to ban posters who will most likely post both places. Unless they are banned....

Last edited by saveliberty; February 26th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.