free hit counter
OMFG.... Any Audiophiles Here? - Page 7 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Music Chat about your favorite musicians, albums, share your creations

Old May 24th, 2017, 03:27 AM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Recording records in Samplitude, I am then able to go in and remove ALL distortion, rumble, noise, and etc. This is done during decompiling. Then when i reassemble everything I am able to manipulate everything too and add voices, instruments, anything i wanna do.

Even added a gong crash and backing vocals to this. On this one as well I arranged it and recorded it the way my idol, Sir George Martin, would have. I "Beatleized" it. Gong crash at the 1:46 mark.

http://eipnetworks.com/seeclearly.mp3
That all sounds like a lot of fun.

I have a cork platter cover under that Staton cover I use when I actually spin some vinyl.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
That all sounds like a lot of fun.
It takes long hours though. Work can be more than a week for a 3 minute number.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:30 AM

Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
It takes long hours though. Work can be more than a week for a 3 minute number.
This should be a career, man. You got this shit down. Find a studio, or start one. Hell I'd be interested in starting one.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:33 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
This should be a career, man. You got this shit down. Find a studio, or start one. Hell I'd be interested in starting one.
I hire out, I do recordings for 20 bucks a hour studio time and 45 if remote. Done some stuff for some local artists. Done some recordings for the local schools, their band concerts and choir recitals and such.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:35 AM

Liked 47 in 46 Posts

Here's my little cousin Ellington. He's the drummer in this teen beat, Disney promoted group. The lead singer is the actor in "Alley and Abby" on the Disney channel, and his brother Ryker was on Dancing With The Stars. He's the son of my cousin who's a singer/dancer/choreographer in LA, daughter of my sister who's taught dance in small town WI for 60 years.

Old May 24th, 2017, 03:37 AM

Liked 47 in 46 Posts

Not "sister"... daughter of my COUSIN Betty. The drummer, Ellington would actually be my THIRD cousin.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:39 AM

Liked 47 in 46 Posts

And this is my best friend from Reno, Bobby Adams...

Bobby produced that entire album himself, but I know for a fact he'd have KILLED to have had a contact like you to help master it.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:55 AM

Liked 47 in 46 Posts

I'll tell ya what... this is what they played for me when I went into the Magnolia Theater to preview the B&W 802 Diamonds powered by a McIntosh amp...

I'd love to hear what you could do with that.
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Registered Beer User

Hell, I forgot to post my favorite work, the one I am most proud of. Compare if you will, the 1949 version of this, and then what I did to it adding backing vocal, second fiddle, bass fiddle, and drums to this 'Luke the Drifter' classic.

Original recording:

What I did to it... http://eipnetworks.com/newbody1.mp3

It was spooky as hell playing and singing along with Hank Williams, I felt his ghost was in the room...