free hit counter
Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP) - Page 11 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #101  
Old August 30th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,205
Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Why? You claim this would fail because the American public would never, ever, evah stand for random searches without probable cause.
No, I am not. I am claiming this would fail because it's unconstitutional and would be thrown out.
Quote:
I'm just pointing out that random searches without a shred of serious probable cause is already in massive deployment all across the US, and somehow patriots aren't shotgunning cops in job lots for their abhorrent violation of the Holy Constitution.

Which fact rather suggests to me that you're overplaying the formal problem here badly.

Well, yes, it's a bad comparison because it compares a practice that fabricates probable cause out of whole cloth to a self-evident probable cause: if you look like a Miguel, Mohammed or 'Mbongo, that's obviously probably cause right there. But the problem in that comparison strengthens my argument, not yours, since I show that even if we took the probable cause requirement seriously, it's already violated like a drunk white girl in the ghetto at night for significantly less important reasons and yet nobody gives a damn.
Your premise is false. Police do NOT profile via license plate being out of state. What happens is, these idiots are criminals because they are idiots, not the other way around. And as idiots, while they're transporting their contraband they tend to ignore things like speed limits, turn signals, tail lights working, and so on.

IF police did profile via license plate, there would be millions of such stops a month, instead of the hundred or so we see today. Thousands of contraband transports maske it to their destinations without ever having any contact with law enforcement. You have zero idea the traffic volume we're dealing with.
Quote:
calling it racist to ask everyone for status after a stop or arrest is wrong
I haven't seen anyone calling it that.
Quote:
If I were to explain why the mass deportation crowd insists on other methods it is the tried and true track record of plain old vanilla enforcement constantly being undermined and thwarted by certain parties. It is less that they may not want to do plan A is that they know Lucy is going to take the football away every time and they are tired of playing that game.
So, they're just stupid, they assume maybe THIS new law they want will actually be enforced the way they want?

No dude, you think I haven't thought of that? There's no rational reason at all for the "deport 'em all in mass" crowd to be rejecting anything that doesn't include this.

By the way, last night Trump said "it might take years" for him to come up with such a plan - not 'take years' to actually DO it, years to come up with a plan to do it. So, there's that. It's dead and ain't happening.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #102  
Old August 31st, 2016, 01:44 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,869
Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Your premise is false. Police do NOT profile via license plate being out of state. What happens is, these idiots are criminals because they are idiots, not the other way around. And as idiots, while they're transporting their contraband they tend to ignore things like speed limits, turn signals, tail lights working, and so on.
First story google found me:
Lawyer For Poker Players Who Had $100K Stolen By Iowa Police Officers Talks About Case

Yeah, real criminal idiots.

And frequency is immaterial. Either it is a tremendous violation of the constitution that deserves a crackdown administered by the US military on these traitorous cops, or else nobody really cares, except the victim's lawyers. And "hundreds of cases" daily is strictly in the nobody cares category.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #103  
Old August 31st, 2016, 03:23 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,205
Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
No REAL news story on this? You're sourcing a gambling site and calling it legitimate? The site doesn't even cite a real news source! And even if we take this stupid screed on face value, it's still only the crook's claim that they used the turn signal, vs. the cops claim they did not. Yes, they're stupid. They had NO receipts for the cash and couldn't explain it, they had different stories about it when the officers questioned them separately about it, all in all this is a really poor example you're trying to foist.

Quote:
Either it is a tremendous violation of the constitution that deserves a crackdown administered by the US military on these traitorous cops, or else nobody really cares, except the victim's lawyers. And "hundreds of cases" daily is strictly in the nobody cares category.
The cops have probable cause that is perfectly legal, when they stop you. They are NOT targeting out of state license plates.

You look kind of silly still trying to equate that with profiling due to skin pigmentation though. It's kind of humorous.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #104  
Old September 1st, 2016, 03:15 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,869
Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

You want me to find a MSM reference for the seriousness and truth values? Heh.

Look, the thing is that the principle you're referring to - all that probable cause bull - is already being put aside all the time at a daily basis. Anytime the cops want, they can fabricate probables out of thin air. The only reason this is somehow difficult when it comes to stuff like nailing hoodrats is that political pressure groups like BLM are getting traction from yapping about it. In a situation where there was political will to nail Miguel and Mohammed, cops could fabricate probable causes out of thin air just as well for that.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #105  
Old September 1st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,205
Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
You want me to find a MSM reference for the seriousness and truth values? Heh.

Look, the thing is that the principle you're referring to - all that probable cause bull - is already being put aside all the time at a daily basis. Anytime the cops want, they can fabricate probables out of thin air. The only reason this is somehow difficult when it comes to stuff like nailing hoodrats is that political pressure groups like BLM are getting traction from yapping about it. In a situation where there was political will to nail Miguel and Mohammed, cops could fabricate probable causes out of thin air just as well for that.
Actually they can't - for example if they claim a tail light is out, it better actually be out. And so on. You watch too much TV apparently.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #106  
Old September 1st, 2016, 04:20 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,869
Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

He was driving wobbly. It looked like he had a gun in the back seat. He was speeding. He was driving too slowly. The woman in the shotgun seat looked scared. Or dog gave sign.

Come on now. This isn't rocket science.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #107  
Old September 1st, 2016, 10:58 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,205
Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
He was driving wobbly. It looked like he had a gun in the back seat. He was speeding. He was driving too slowly. The woman in the shotgun seat looked scared. Or dog gave sign.

Come on now. This isn't rocket science.
You're naming off stuff that winds up being "he said she said" the word of the officer against the word of the perp we just found 100lbs of meth with.

Or, the word of two dumbasses who were transporting a large amount of cash across state lines, they had differing explanations for and no receipt for.

Still, you're continuing to try to equate reasons for traffic stops with targeting by skin color.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #108  
Old September 2nd, 2016, 02:12 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,869
Likes Given: 765
Liked 1,823 in 1,617 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
You're naming off stuff that winds up being "he said she said" the word of the officer against the word of the perp we just found 100lbs of meth with.
If you really think meth heads are the only ones getting this treatment - which, btw, they shouldn't if it's truly a terrible crime against the Holy Constitution - then... well:

Instapundit » Search Results » asset forfeiture

Enjoy!

And yes - the whole point of coming up with the cop claims of "he said, she said" nature is to show how risible the whole concept of probable cause is when anybody with an IQ north of 70 can come up with perfectly uncheckable pc:s with no effort whatsoever.
Quote:
Still, you're continuing to try to equate reasons for traffic stops with targeting by skin color.
In the real world, being a Mexican or a Mohammedan is obvious cause for being stopped and checked for residency permits. As Miguel and Mohammed will find out - either soon or else after the collapse of the United States into smaller etnostates.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved