free hit counter
Ball State University Reportedly Hires New Professor Amid Intelligent Design Controve - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Education Our education system - where it is, where it's going, where it's been...

Old July 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Classical Liberal

Likes Given: 52
Liked 17 in 15 Posts
Rawlings has a spectacular aura aboutRawlings has a spectacular aura aboutRawlings has a spectacular aura aboutRawlings has a spectacular aura aboutRawlings has a spectacular aura aboutRawlings has a spectacular aura about
Default Ball State University Reportedly Hires New Professor Amid Intelligent Design Controve

By Katherine Weber
July 9, 2013|12:54 pm
The Christian Posts

The atheist flat-earthers and fascists of academia at it again. . . .

Excerpt:
John West, senior fellow of the Discovery Institute and colleague of Gonzalez, told the local paper that Coyne's negative comments regarding the hiring of Gonzalez are "outrageous," adding that Coyne is one of many atheists who belong to the "Darwin lobby."

"They don't believe in academic freedom for anyone who disagrees with them, and they want to win the intellectual debate simply by silencing and intimidating any scholars who differ from them. In this case, Coyne is trying to destroy the careers of people in a discipline where he has no expertise whatsoever," West told The Star Press.
Read more at Ball State University Reportedly Hires New Professor Amid Intelligent Design Controversy

Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains on their own appetites. Society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere, and the less of it there is within, the more there is without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. —Edmund Burke
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,310 in 1,937 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well take your pick of any academic discipline and you will find this to be true. The tolerant Left tolerates everything, as long as they agree with it.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.