free hit counter
Awesome Banana Bread - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Brewin' and Cookin' Discuss favorite foods, wines and recipes

Old March 14th, 2013, 05:11 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karl70 is on a distinguished roadKarl70 is on a distinguished road

My aunt used to make relish bread, better then it sounds.
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl70 View Post
I would hope it's better than it sounds, because it sounds terrible.
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Not Sheoplized

Liked 11 in 10 Posts
BolshevikHunter is on a distinguished roadBolshevikHunter is on a distinguished road

Banana bread is not banana bread without walnuts added to the recipe. Well, Unless you have a nut allergy like some folks I know. If you don't, walnuts make banana bread twice as good. Oh, and don't forget the organic butter. ~BH
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Not Sheoplized

Liked 11 in 10 Posts
BolshevikHunter is on a distinguished roadBolshevikHunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
I would hope it's better than it sounds, because it sounds terrible.
Yeah that does sound wrong.

However, while on the subject of relish, jalapeno relish on a good hot dog is the best though. Just saying. ~BH
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolshevikHunter View Post
Banana bread is not banana bread without walnuts added to the recipe. Well, Unless you have a nut allergy like some folks I know. If you don't, walnuts make banana bread twice as good. Oh, and don't forget the organic butter. ~BH
Walnuts certainly make it better but it's sacrilege to put butter on banana bread.
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Not Sheoplized

Liked 11 in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
Walnuts certainly make it better but it's sacrilege to put butter on banana bread.
I know Vel, I just love butter way too much. It's a bad habit, but damn does it taste great on banana bread though. ~BH
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:04 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolshevikHunter View Post
I know Vel, I just love butter way too much. It's a bad habit, but damn does it taste great on banana bread though. ~BH

I'm with you, BH. Gotta have BB slathered in butter! Yum!

Old March 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl70 View Post

Yeah, I've never had this so I won't pass judgment, but my knee jerk reaction is....ick!

Old March 21st, 2013, 12:29 AM
Not Sheoplized

Liked 11 in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
I'm with you, BH. Gotta have BB slathered in butter! Yum!
Hey thank you very much lilpogie, you're an intelligent poster.

However, Butter has an international movement against it though, LMAO!, yet it's so much better than putting fabricated oils into our system.

Much like the fake sugar additives that are in every sugar bowl in any place to eat these days. They are slowly killing folks abroad. To each their own though I guess my friend.

Freedom to choose for one's self is a very important personal choice that needs to be protected. The name of the game is personal choice.

I do hope that more people wake up and look into exactly what it is that they are ingesting daily in regards to fake sugar. ~BH