free hit counter
Mike.... Is that you eating a Chick Fil-A sammich in your avatar? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old July 28th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Mike.... Is that you eating a Chick Fil-A sammich in your avatar?

[MENTION=34]MJH[/MENTION] - you homophobic screwball! Don't you know you should be supporting a loud, shrill minority that wants separate and special, protected rights over the rest of us, instead of supporting a American company that creates jobs?
Old August 20th, 2012, 06:05 AM
A Minor Threat

Likes Given: 2
Liked 56 in 50 Posts
Sidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura about

If heterosexuals could gay-marry under the same law, it isn't "special."
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestreamer View Post
If heterosexuals could gay-marry under the same law, it isn't "special."
But, they can - it's called "same sex" marriage and that's the only way I support it.

The militant gay lobby doesn't want same sex marriage, it wants gay marriage - you would have to assert your gayness to marry someone of the same gender. That is wrong, it invokes a special protected class and it is unconstitutional under the equal protection clause.
Old August 29th, 2012, 03:00 AM
A Minor Threat

Liked 56 in 50 Posts
Sidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
But, they can - it's called "same sex" marriage and that's the only way I support it.

The militant gay lobby doesn't want same sex marriage, it wants gay marriage - you would have to assert your gayness to marry someone of the same gender. That is wrong, it invokes a special protected class and it is unconstitutional under the equal protection clause.
Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Can't comprehend plain english?
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I think the confusion is that IF you are having a same sex marriage, aren't you, you know, gay? Leave aside the semantic sub categories like lesbian, how does gay not equal same-sex? Unless you are talking some kind of inter-species thingy. Or are you saying that heterosexuals want to engage in same-sex marriages? Hell, now I'm confused.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
I think the confusion is that IF you are having a same sex marriage, aren't you, you know, gay? Leave aside the semantic sub categories like lesbian, how does gay not equal same-sex? Unless you are talking some kind of inter-species thingy. Or are you saying that heterosexuals want to engage in same-sex marriages? Hell, now I'm confused.
If two male heteros want to marry they should be allowed to do so. The law shouldn't be one made for a new, special protected class, the Gay. It should be for all.
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:36 AM
A Minor Threat

Liked 56 in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
If two male heteros want to marry they should be allowed to do so. The law shouldn't be one made for a new, special protected class, the Gay. It should be for all.

Why don't you show us some evidence that they are advocating for a law that is only applicable to them? Until then, again:

Quote:
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Why don't you show us some evidence that they are advocating for a law that is only applicable to them? Until then, again:
Ahh, I see now you haven't been paying attention to the issue...