free hit counter
This Little Idiot Is Insane... - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Damn Foreigners General International scene

Old August 10th, 2017, 12:48 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 719
Liked 1,741 in 1,538 Posts
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The talk about how one nuke detonation would be enough to fry all electronics on the American continent is the sort of thing that would be funny if it weren't for how many people take it seriously. I know it's terriblah nukulear weapon and all, but the inverse square law still applies. The US and the Soviets between them detonated hundreds of high atmospheric nukes during the fun-and-games years of the early nuclear age. Yes, yes, we have oodles more electronics today. Still. I'm not saying that hardening major infrastructure like the power grid isn't a marvelous idea - sooner or later there will be another Carrington event, which makes nuclear emp look like fire crackers in comparison.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:38 PM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

You can build EMP protection... pretty much out of a metal garbage can. Put your electronics in it and they're safe.

But ONE EMP bomb isn't going to do much to an entire nation, it just doesn't have that kind if range, and I guarantee you that our government has taken protections against an EMP. You can bet it wouldn't effect places like NORAD and such, they've long since taken steps to protect against such an attack.

And lets not forget, we have plenty EMP bombs of our own to retaliate with. Kim Flung Dung, or whatever his name is, has no scenario where he attacks anyone and survives. He will be wiped off the map. Even a retard has to know he is grossly out matched.

Last edited by Josey Wales; August 10th, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:51 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 151
Liked 2,201 in 1,837 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well the extreme predictions aren't ones I would worry about, but that does not then mean nothing happens either and the electrical grid is vulnerable to long term disruption depending on how many transformers get blown. They are not stockpiled nor easily produced. Without electricity for an extended length of time could have consequences that are serious in the area where it happens. I guess we may find out.

Frankly I would warn the Norks quite simply if they launch any aggressive attack anywhere with missile weapons, NBC. They will receive a return fire that will be massive and long lasting and we will hunt down and kill anyone in the leadership who thinks they can escape retribution. ANd they better be damned well aware that we won't be the first to use Nuclear weapons but if they start we will damned well be the last ones to use them.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:21 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 719
Liked 1,741 in 1,538 Posts
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I would expect US cities to turn into kill zones once the EBT cards start bouncing and the dindu's find out they can't get government swag for free any more, yes.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

They used to get a kick out of us "prepers." I don't think they're laughing much now.

I live in a small town in SW Wisconsin back in the hills of the Wisconsin River Valley. I have my own well and I have my own septic system. I have two generators, one 2.5KW that I take with me where I need power, and a 10KW that I can that plug into my service via a transfer switch that will power everything I have. Granted they both need fuel to run, but I could make that stretch out pretty far since I keep a quantity of gasoline on hand too and the generators are full, and emergency WISE food, dry foods, canned goods all stock piled, and the quarter of a million acres of public land around here and lakes and rivers are full of game. I'm also able to defend my property with deadly force for a protracted period of time. I have weapons coming out my ears and ammo by the thousands of rounds. I also have a wood stove and piles of firewood should anything happen in the winter, I won't freeze to death.

So if the shit is going to hit the fan... I guess I'm as ready as I could be.

Maybe the world needs another world war to teach us that tin horn dictators that have nothing but aggression on their minds should be put down immediately, without hesitation.

Last edited by Josey Wales; August 10th, 2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:13 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 151
Liked 2,201 in 1,837 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Everything but Korean take-out.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.