free hit counter
Rep Rapture..? - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy 1 View Post
Have you ever written the perfect post, other members melted to your every word, you were the God of posting and the reps were so many you felt the rapture of perfection..?

Well.. I haven't ...
Yes. Every time I post. And if they didn't rep it, they should have. It's their loss for not sharing in the glory of the moment. You should have been there, seriously. It was almost like now, only a different topic. Know what I mean?

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Post liked by

Last edited by trlrtrash13; August 3rd, 2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: I just made it more perfect. Feel the rapture?
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:23 PM
A Minor Threat

Likes Given: 2
Liked 56 in 50 Posts
Sidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Have you ever written the perfect post, other members melted to your every word, you were the God of posting and the reps were so many you felt the rapture of perfection..?

Well.. I haven't ...
To me, the perfect post... the unreachable nirvana of the pixelated word... would drive emos to rapid mass suicides, incite riots in Sao Paulo and would convince planets to change their orbits. Of course, this isn't possible, but we all should strive for that.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Grand Poobah.. in waiting

Likes Given: 292
Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Yes. Every time I post. And if they didn't rep it, they should have. It's their loss for not sharing in the glory of the moment. You should have been there, seriously. It was almost like now, only a different topic. Know what I mean?
Ah.. such is human nature I suppose involving rep competition and the 7 deadly sins...
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:07 AM

Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestreamer View Post
To me, the perfect post... the unreachable nirvana of the pixelated word... would drive emos to rapid mass suicides, incite riots in Sao Paulo and would convince planets to change their orbits. Of course, this isn't possible, but we all should strive for that.
Sidestreamer... mmm .. where is that curmudgeon..
Old April 5th, 2012, 01:03 AM

Liked 193 in 143 Posts

I'm just sick of seeing.. "Dang...I'm a Zero"

..and what was I thinking posting that one...

I have the power to make people say things against their will...
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM

Liked 193 in 143 Posts

Oh.. what was I thinking

I have the power to make people say things against their will...
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:30 AM
A Minor Threat

Likes Given: 2
Liked 56 in 50 Posts
Sidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura aboutSidestreamer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh.. what was I thinking
You did have a thought. And I dare say, it might have been a good one, lost in the mire...
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestreamer View Post
Are you sure it's not possible? Perhaps you haven't tried hard enough.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Jr Member

Likes Given: 16
Liked 28 in 26 Posts
HTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enoughHTower will become famous soon enough

Usually whenever you approach writing the perfect post, the person you are arguing with quits the topic and refuses to acknowledge that they've been beaten. I don't think the 100% perfect post can be written for the internet. People are too wedded to their own opinion to be dissuaded.
Post liked by
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTower View Post
Usually whenever you approach writing the perfect post, the person you are arguing with quits the topic and refuses to acknowledge that they've been beaten. I don't think the 100% perfect post can be written for the internet. People are too wedded to their own opinion to be dissuaded.
The perfect post to me, is never in a debate. It's in a humor thread or even just a music video post and of course, it's never intentional. It just happens.