free hit counter
Rep Spreading - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old September 12th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Humanity Sucks

Likes Given: 174
Liked 270 in 223 Posts
KittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of light
Default Rep Spreading

The limit should be relaxed somehow until there are more posters, it's hard to spread it around when there are so few posters, and I don't like to neg very often. Just saying, it'd be nice if possible.
If you do not understand that humans evolved from a monkey like simian, then do not even talk to me about science, ever.
Post liked by
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Agent P

Likes Given: 184
Liked 295 in 211 Posts
xsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of light

If I ask you to spread your rep, would you slap my face?
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Humanity Sucks

Likes Given: 174
Liked 270 in 223 Posts
KittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsited1 View Post
If I ask you to spread your rep, would you slap my face?
LOL, I'd rep you for that laugh but I still have to spread the rep more.
If you do not understand that humans evolved from a monkey like simian, then do not even talk to me about science, ever.
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Agent P

Likes Given: 184
Liked 295 in 211 Posts
xsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKoder View Post
LOL, I'd rep you for that laugh but I still have to spread the rep more.
You should probably slap me anyway.

Old September 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

I'd be happy to slap you.
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Grand Poobah.. in waiting

Likes Given: 292
Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all

I'm with KittenKoder on this.. just sayin.

I tend not to read the rules but if I reped The Kitten how many reps would I have to rep before reping her again...heck, it just might be easier reading "Da Rules" than writing this post...

Last edited by Lumpy 1; January 11th, 2012 at 05:07 AM.
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Grand Poobah.. in waiting

Likes Given: 292
Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all

Okay fine.. I read "Da Rules" until I nodded off and fell of my chair...

who do I sue..

okay ..okay my question wasn't addressed in "Da Rules" as I recall...
Old January 11th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

The main issue seems to be, the thanks button.

When you thank a post it gives 1 rep point to that person and one post count to you. Therefore you cannot also rep the same post. You'll get a error on that.

BUT, if you rep the post first, then thank, all is good. You can also remove your thanks, rep the post, then re-thank.

The spread limit and the time factor are both quite generous here. You only have to rep 5 people before repping the first one again, and the limit on rep given in 24 hours is huge.

You can only give or take 30 points no matter your points, if you have at least 30.
Old January 17th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Likes Given: 42
Liked 38 in 28 Posts
Dreamy will become famous soon enoughDreamy will become famous soon enoughDreamy will become famous soon enoughDreamy will become famous soon enough

I honestly forget the rep thingy is even there. I do thanks posts however.
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:34 PM

Likes Given: 130
Liked 152 in 120 Posts
CuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enough

I've given some reps but after a coupla "gotta spread it around" messages I decided I like the Thanky option plenty and mostly stick with that. ( :