free hit counter
Justice, Muh Constitution Ed. - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 753
Liked 1,806 in 1,601 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I'm starting to think that the guy who should be happiest and most grateful Hilary wasn't elected is named Bill.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,288 in 1,917 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

A bit further in the way of explaining the verdict. Given what is presented in this article it is even less surprising. It would appear that the Prosecutor wasn't very good and both over reached in the charges what he could prove and then offered the wrong guidelines as to what they could. I also think the defense concocted a story that fit well enough with the "known" "Facts" to get him off. Pretty much a typical case in our fair country.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:37 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Balderdash. If he was white and she was Mexican, he'd be accommodating LeRoy's dick up his ass now. Simple as that.
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Maybe but then he may have had worse representation and the Prosecutor might been more competent.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:37 AM
€COM#1

So the fact that the Cali prosecutor willingly threw the case for political considerations in addition to a jury full of aliens voting alien is supposed to make this better?
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:38 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Better? No. Understandable? Yes. What part of this country is really fucked up do we not know?

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
€COM#1

All you need to know that before the Reagan amnesty CA was a solid red state. Hard to imagine these days.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:13 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Of course that was also before the tech boom of the 90's and the creation of all those young Liberal taught gazillionaires and the vast army of young professionals schooled in a totally liberal learning environment that dominate CA these days.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
€COM#1

Claro.