free hit counter
What did Hillary know? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Wimmens Issues Health, wellness, and just in general wimmen-type topics

Old December 6th, 2017, 01:33 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,288 in 1,917 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default What did Hillary know?

and when did she know it?

Well we all know it will be the Obama defense, "I only found out about it when I read it in the paper". But I shall ask anyway.

What did Hillary know and when did she know it?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 753
Liked 1,806 in 1,601 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

How would she know? Even Harvey had _some_ standards.
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

So her top advisers are warned that Hillary is being seen with a potentially exposed rapist, who wasn't her husband, and they don't ask for her take? I mean we are talking about a friggin control freak here.

Oh and it appears the same might be applied to Nancy Pelosi as another Democrat accused of playing in the fields claims he told her about and she helped him campaign and win his seat anyway. Nothing more enabling than those enablers I say.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,658
Liked 2,901 in 2,351 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
So her top advisers are warned that Hillary is being seen with a potentially exposed rapist, who wasn't her husband, and they don't ask for her take? I mean we are talking about a friggin control freak here.

Oh and it appears the same might be applied to Nancy Pelosi as another Democrat accused of playing in the fields claims he told her about and she helped him campaign and win his seat anyway. Nothing more enabling than those enablers I say.
"Chickens have come home to roost!"
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

So they ousted Frankenstein, and immediately Cuck Ryan calls for Moore to step down! Comity!
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

At this point Moore cannot step down, the election is next week. It is like handing the election to Jones on a silver platter. The only thing left to do is let it run its course, if he doesn't get elected then those are the breaks. The seat is back up in 2020 and you can let the Democrats force out whoever wins the Republican primary again.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
€COM#1

The repugs are the Frenchmen of America. They never saw a white flag they didn't wanna wave.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:39 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

It is important to remember that Moore wants to get rid of McConnell and is not an eRepub. The Left may not want him but the establishment Republicans probably don't want him even more so.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,658
Liked 2,901 in 2,351 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

The long walk from Chappaquiddick to Chappaqua was talked but not walked.
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:50 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Be sure a Kennedy doesn't drive you by the bridge route.

Quote: