free hit counter
Texas Gun Champion bites the bullet - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Assault on the 2nd Amendment Here's the spot to post firearms related threads about proposed new laws, lies about shootings, gun myths, etc.

Old June 27th, 2016, 06:02 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Texas Gun Champion bites the bullet

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

Quote:
The Texas woman who killed her two daughters on Friday, before being shot and killed by police herself, allegedly had a history of mental illness, officials say. And she had posted multiple times on social media about her support of firearms.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office had been to Christy Sheats' home "for previous altercations" involving Sheats' "mental crisis," sheriff's spokeswoman Caitilin Espinosa tells PEOPLE. She declined to provide more detail about those incidents. On Friday afternoon authorities responded to a tragic scene outside Sheats' home, Espinosa says: The bodies of Sheats' two daughters, 17-year-old Madison and 22-year-old Taylor, were in the street after they'd allegedly fled from their mother when she began firing her gun inside the home. Taylor had already been shot once inside and was shot twice again outside, Espinosa says. Madison was shot once outside. Christy was shot dead by a Fulshear city police officer "before she was able to shoot [Madison] again," Espinosa says. Both daughters died from their injuries.
Quote:
Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.
"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.
And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica."
Heh. The perfect storm of gun control.

Far be it from me to suggest that mental patients shouldn't have guns. I mean, them those a diversity-given constitutional right, knowhatimsayin'?
Old June 27th, 2016, 10:29 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Far be it from me to suggest that mental patients shouldn't have guns. I mean, them those a diversity-given constitutional right, knowhatimsayin'?
Of course, since the Left controls how "mental" is defined, nothing bad could come of that.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 27th, 2016, 02:08 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Hey, all the crossdressers and trannies first! Can you hear the screaming?
Old June 27th, 2016, 02:23 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

That's not mental, that's choice!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 28th, 2016, 05:46 AM
€COM#1

Do you know what is really mental? Judge-mentalism!