free hit counter
Post a song - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Music Chat about your favorite musicians, albums, share your creations

Old February 14th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Xenophon! Good to see you here! Let's get you jammin.... This is a video I made of me doing the digital remaster/remix of an all-time classic. The complete song IS included in this, after I give a short little explanation of what i was doing. Enjoy:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Here's just the mp3 without the video:

Old February 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

Start bringing folks over here MM, the magic is back.
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Start bringing folks over here MM, the magic is back.
Wouldn't recruit off other boards but I think once people find this place they will like it.

The mp3 player is slick, that and the new look is why I finally signed on.
Old February 15th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Registered Beer User

Xeno... I mashed up Star Trek for you s0n, and put in my own version of the Hawaii five-0 theme:

Old February 15th, 2011, 02:32 AM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

Weird, but it works.
Old February 15th, 2011, 09:24 AM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

Today's song, Simon & granfunkel, a real pretty one..'sound of silence'

Old February 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Registered Beer User

SPAZ ATTACK!

Old February 15th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Registered Knucklehead
Smilie Czar

Likes Given: 76
Liked 240 in 178 Posts
Skip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of light

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:34 AM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

A little VH, with diamond Dave natch...Everybody wants some

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:42 AM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

I like big butts and I cannot lie! Baby got back, sir mixalot

Post liked by