free hit counter
~Fishing~ - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Huntin' and Fishin' Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking...

Old August 21st, 2011, 09:53 PM

Likes Given: 326
Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice
Wink ~Fishing~

Do you like fishing??
Are you good at fishing??

Do you prefer to go alone or with a few buddies??..or maybe one of your children or grandchildren??

Do you usually catch much??
If you do catch anything, do you keep it and take it home and fry it up??..or toss it back into the water??

What is the biggest fish you have ever caught??

Do you do most of your fishing standing alongside the river bank??..or out in a boat??

Me...I hate fishing. Well, let me say it better...I can't fish. I don't even want to try and put that damn worm on my hook, but I can't toss a line out in the water to save my life.
My ex tried to teach me...my son tried...it's no use.
If I ever went with them, I sit along the shores trying to look pretty *haha*

Besides, I don't like fish, I dislike any kind of seafood. If it comes from the water, I'm not eating it ~LoL~
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:49 PM
countrygirl

Likes Given: 769
Liked 305 in 263 Posts
bluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to all

Do you do most of your fishing standing alongside the river bank??..or out in a boat??

on the river.i have caught one last year. i have a new pole but dont like to take the fish off .just catching it is fun.and yes we have afreezer full of fish my bros. catches.he has a boat and goes fishing on the lake.
Old August 21st, 2011, 11:05 PM

Likes Given: 326
Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice

Good for you bluebell!!!! *smiles*
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:19 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

I use to go fishing a lot with my dad as a kid, on the bank, in a boat..wherever. He spent a lot of time untangling lines from the trees when I tried to cast a line...bless his heart...he had a lot of patience when it came to that. As an adult I've only been fishin' a few times. I don't have the patience now to just sit or stand and wait, and I don't DO worms or take fish off a line! I love fish though. My dad was great at cleanin' and cookin' his catches served with hushpuppies and cole slaw. Yum! Lived in Maine a few years and developed a love of seafood too, lobster, shrimp, crab dripping in lemon and butter. Yum!
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Intense

Likes Given: 106
Liked 255 in 189 Posts
Intense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really nice

It's been too long. I miss it.
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Agent P

Likes Given: 184
Liked 295 in 211 Posts
xsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of light

I fish at least once a week in the seafood section at my local Kroger grocery store.
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM
VanBuren Boy

Likes Given: 48
Liked 45 in 34 Posts
fuelrod will become famous soon enoughfuelrod will become famous soon enoughfuelrod will become famous soon enough

Best fishing I've ever had was hired a guide on a lake last year. A group of 5 of us including kids brought in over 50 fish. Largest caught was a 20 or so pound catfish. All these were eaten.
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:30 PM
alpha female

Likes Given: 513
Liked 777 in 567 Posts
boedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of light

I love to go fishing.

But I hate cleaning fish.
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:31 PM
VanBuren Boy

Likes Given: 48
Liked 45 in 34 Posts
fuelrod will become famous soon enoughfuelrod will become famous soon enoughfuelrod will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
I love to go fishing.

But I hate cleaning fish.
That is why a guide is awesome they do it for you!
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:32 PM
alpha female

Likes Given: 513
Liked 777 in 567 Posts
boedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of light

I like casual fishing, like I used to do with my dad and brother when I was a kid.

Trout fishing along a stream in the Sierra. Simple and fun.