free hit counter
Welcome to the future - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Darwin Awards Post news of really dumb, dumber or "dumberer" crime and other incidents here. Random acts of stupidity, and hapless efforts to weed oneself out of the gene pool.

Old September 15th, 2014, 11:13 AM

Likes Given: 303
Liked 139 in 109 Posts
Shellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the rough
Default Welcome to the future

I can't believe we are really living this. . . .wow.
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:54 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Are those Doritos "fat free"?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 13th, 2014, 03:50 AM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
missgloriamahd is on a distinguished road
Default Beloved,

Beloved,

I greet you in the name of God Almighty, I am Mrs. Elizabeth Mohamed Galal formerly known as Mrs. Rukan Mohamed, a widow to Late Dr. Mohamed Galal.The name Elizabeth is sequel to my newly found faith, Christianity. I am aware that this certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship.However, I would want you to give this proposal a good thought. I crave your most desired indulgence. I am woman suffering from cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live long because the cancer stage is very severe.My late husband died in an air crash.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for so long and I am so scared about this. So, I adopted the attitude of giving, by contributing to the well being of less privileged people in the society like America, Canada, Africa, Europe and Asian Countries. I understand my request of you is no doubt is tasking. I selected you for this purpose and prayed over it.

I am willing to donate the sum of Eight Million United States Dollars (US$8,000,000.00) to you for the development of the well being of handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less privileged around your country, and I have mapped out One Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$1,200.000.00)for your own personal use to help me! for this work which will stand for logistic and your compensation.

The fund i budgeted for this project is with a Bank in the USA. Therefore immediate application for Change of Beneficiary in order to make you the beneficiary of the fund will be put in place immediately I confirm your acknowledgement to do this.Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped.Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards to my entire!life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God one's life is vanity upon

vanity.

Shalom

Mrs.Joyce Mohamed Galal
Old December 13th, 2014, 04:34 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Strangely appropriate thread for this.