free hit counter
Science confirms: bitches, niggers, spics and ragheads are stupid - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Education Our education system - where it is, where it's going, where it's been...

Old October 17th, 2016, 02:53 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Science confirms: bitches, niggers, spics and ragheads are stupid

Don't take it from me. Take it from SCIENCE!

Feminist PhD Candidate: Science Is Sexist Because It's Not Subjective

Quote:
College science classes are hostile to women and minorities because they use the scientific method, which assumes people can find reliable truths about the natural world through careful and sustained experimentation, concludes a recent dissertation by a doctoral candidate at the University of North Dakota.

Laura Parson, a student in the university’s education department, reviewed eight science class syllabi at a “Midwest public university” and said she discovered in them a hidden hostility to women and minorities:

Initial exploration of the STEM syllabi in this study did not reveal overt references to gender, such as through the use of gendered pronouns. However, upon deeper review, language used in the syllabi reflects institutionalized STEM teaching practices and views about knowledge that are inherently discriminatory to women and minorities by promoting a view of knowledge as static and unchanging, a view of teaching that promotes the idea of a passive student, and by promoting a chilly climate that marginalizes women.
So there you have it. Women and NAMs are simply not fit for reality, because they're too stupid to deal with it. If you doubt it, you're obviously a SCIENCE DENIER!
Old October 17th, 2016, 10:00 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Actually women and minorities are not inherently idiots, only the ones who believe this magical thinking. One can hope that the pressure to conform to the dogma does not prevent them ALL from using their god given intelligence to understand the serious mistake feminist theory is committing here. One can hope. One could also be fucking Kate Upton but unless you are Justin Verlander that ain't happening.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 18th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

How DARE science not be subjective!
Old October 18th, 2016, 03:07 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I see SCIENCE DENIAL is running high in here, you global eco-terrorists, you. How DARE you question a dissertation by a prominent FEMINIST scholar!?

Quote:
Instead of promoting the idea that knowledge is constructed by the student and dynamic, subject to change as it would in a more feminist view of knowledge, the syllabi reinforce the larger male-dominant view of knowledge as one that students acquire and use make [sic] the correct decision.
As an aside, the sort of trivial grammar error at display in the quote would never make it pass the editorial process in any dissertation I ever saw, but hey, it's till passed the OPPONENT and it is SCIENCE! You hear me, you primitivist knuckle-draggers?
Old October 18th, 2016, 01:37 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Grammar is so much white patriarchal oppression.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 18th, 2016, 02:05 PM
€COM#1

It's times like this that I suddenly find myself considering the merits of islamization.
Old October 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
It's times like this that I suddenly find myself considering the merits of islamization.
Not quite out of the question for either of our countries.

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2016, 03:15 AM
€COM#1

A lot closer here, alas. The Somalis have their demographic work cut out for them competing to out-breed and out-welfare the Mexicans in the US.
Old October 19th, 2016, 01:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
A lot closer here, alas. The Somalis have their demographic work cut out for them competing to out-breed and out-welfare the Mexicans in the US.
There is always forced conversions, and if the government supports a particular form of religion that can be Allahed to the State, wonders can be achieved.

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2016, 02:41 PM
€COM#1

If Obama-ben-Kenyatta didn't manage that, I don't think it's coming soon, even if Cuck's Favourite Girl wins.