free hit counter
So let me get this straight... - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The "Social Justice" war - Haves vs. Have-nots Here's where to post threads about the ongoing class warfare strife, the "flea bagger" occupiers, etc.

Old April 19th, 2016, 08:26 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default So let me get this straight...

This from a National Review article.

Quote:
The Commission claims that any law requiring men and women to use bathrooms that correspond to their biological sex “jeopardizes not only the dignity, but also the actual physical safety, of transgender people whose appearances may not match societal expectations of the sex specified on their identification documents.”

Read more at: Religious Freedom Is More Important than Transgender Rights
So let me get this straight. Prior to, oh say 2014, Transgender people had their physical safety in constant peril, their dignity constantly affronted because they weren't able to use a specific bathroom? I mean, obviously prior to 2014 or so did anyone actually have anything but Male or Female bathrooms? Can I see the statistics on how often, prior to 2014 or so, that Transgender people actually suffered physically? How many attacks? How many confrontations resulting in their physical safety being violated? Heaven's to Betsy was the FBI overburdened investigating cases? Were the court dockets filled with assault charges against those that made the Transgenders "Physically" suffer? It is amazing what fucking bullshit you have to believe as a Federal judge to make this shit up.

The country is doomed, doomed.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 20th, 2016, 04:27 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The tranny getting beaten up at a McDonald's in Baltimore by two black women who probably didn't like facing up to the fact that he was more feminine than they were comes to mind. But that's probably not what our liberal hero at the bench had in mind.