free hit counter
what's up with the polar bears - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Damn Foreigners General International scene

Old April 1st, 2013, 08:41 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold
Default what's up with the polar bears

at least someone knows how to count and tell the truth

Sir David Attenborough should check his facts on polar bears - Telegraph
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:45 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Facts lose to dogma.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

More seals means more polar bears, not more ice means more polar bears. Interesting that we have more ice too though.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:58 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

You are missing the point. If there are more bears that means more of them are dying too. But that's probably what you wanted anyway since you hate polar bears and love Hummers. The vehicle, I mean.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:21 AM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

A local biology professor was studying polar bears during the summer. I suggested he figure out how to genetically turn them green to blend into their supposed new environment.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:32 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveliberty View Post
A local biology professor was studying polar bears during the summer. I suggested he figure out how to genetically turn them green to blend into their supposed new environment.
YOu know that Polar Bear fur is actually translucent? It gets it's coloration from it's skin not it's fur. YOu want a green polar bear? Feed it something that will make it's skin turn green.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:46 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Feed it something that will make it's skin turn green.
Finally a use for feminists!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:00 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

I don't think a polar bear can keep a feminist down.

Quote:
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

If the polar bears start turning colors we can just assume that they're drinking the Obama Kool-Aid.
Or, you could turn them into a gay rights rainbow.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote: