free hit counter
Oprah Winfrey: "Old people should just die" - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old November 19th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Oprah Winfrey: "Old people should just die"

So, so tolerant of her.

"There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die."

Oprah Winfrey says racist generations need to die out to end discrimination | Mail Online

Oprah, look at yourself! YOU are one of those people - born and bred and marinated, raised in race hate, against "Whitey!" You attended Jeremiah Wright's hate-based church longer than Obama did, and now you put yourself up as a arbiter to white racism?

Old white people should just die?
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:04 PM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 32 in 25 Posts
Mr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the roughMr.Brain is a jewel in the rough

Made a billionaire by Americans of all colors and she still can't let it go.

Dear Prez has set race relations back at least 50 years.
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:14 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Oprah says disrespect of office of president is in 'many' cases because of rascism.

I can't abide this woman, I freely admit it, but I saw how she berated and ridiculed a young white college student, an invited guest, on her show about racisim on college campuses. I swore then I'd never watch another thing she does.

Last edited by lilpogie; November 19th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
Oprah says disrespect of office of president is in 'many' cases because of rascism.

I can't abide this woman, I freely admit it, but I saw how she berated and ridiculed a young white college student, an invited guest, on her show about racisim on college campuses. I swore then I'd never watch another thing she does.
And meanwhile just stood idly by and silent in late 2007 when three gay black choir members of her church were executed mysteriously. Just in time for Obama - also a member of that same church - to announce his Presidential candidacy.
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:19 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Well, the link won't copy correctly for you to view the video. I've tried 4 times.

Old November 19th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
Well, the link won't copy correctly for you to view the video. I've tried 4 times.
Got it for ya!
Old November 19th, 2013, 10:15 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Ah yes, I do seem to recall her rather vocal and strident defense of the "Dignity of the Presidency" from 2001-2009. It was quite heart warming watching her defend the President against base attacks, lies and various perfidious assertions.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 19th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Oprah Winfrey says racist generations need to die out to end discrimination | Mail Online

She should go first.
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Ah yes, I do seem to recall her rather vocal and strident defense of the "Dignity of the Presidency" from 2001-2009. It was quite heart warming watching her defend the President against base attacks, lies and various perfidious assertions.
Ain't that the truth.
Old November 20th, 2013, 04:20 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Brain View Post
Dear Prez has set race relations back at least 50 years.
Yes. Even if we disregard how stupid and venal this is in itself, there's the fact that she was the cheerleader for the man who single-handedly made everything in America about race. If she wants all racists to die (presumably without giving them a helping hand in doing so), she'll have to wait for the last current kindergarten graduate to croak.