free hit counter
Don't believe the crap you hear - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Media Media personalities, coverage, etc. including social media like facebook and twitter

Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
The spin stops here!

Likes Given: 0
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Bill O'Reilly is on a distinguished road
Default Don't believe the crap you hear

First off thanks for continuing to provide this unfiltered sounding board. Those are getting more and more rare these days.

You all might be aware I'm no longer with Fox. No doubt you've heard ad nauseum all about the sordid payoffs, and the nasty abusive comments I've allegedly made toward women.

The reality is that the squeakiest wheels get the oil, and the damage I've been doing to the left for the last 20 years adds up. They've tried everything short of atom bombs to silence me and they think they finally found a way--bogus lawsuits based totally on lies, and the 'Cosby' routine which is multiple false claims spoonfed out in a slow trickle, to the media. All of this is driven by leftist Gloria Allred, who is getting rich from this brand new kind of grievance industry.

So beware, conservative males--if you become influential at all they'll target you too, and try very hard to destroy you. Totally unfounded accusations get traction in today's PC-fascist world.

And, that's the memo.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

So, tell us more about this whole "hot chocolate" thing - is it true, as your defense lawyer was suggesting, that this refers to a scat fetish and not to a penchant for dark meat?
Old April 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Hate to be a ole stick in the mud [MENTION=445]Bill[/MENTION] but where there's smoke there's usually fire. It's not your wealth, influence or any 'damage' you think you've inflicted on the left that got you in trouble. It was your character and lack of self control that did you in. You were too "bold and fresh" with the ladies. Be a actual conservative for once and take personal responsibility, stop trying to blame shift. You had a good run. Suck it up and collect your $20 million severance and just fade away.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

You got to know that if you want to act the 60's male there better damn well be a [D] attached to your name.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 26th, 2017, 01:25 PM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

Slick Willy cigar dips Monica in the oval orifice and blows his wad all over her dress, hey, that's his business, it doesn't matter he's cheating on his wife and pulling this crap in the people's house and then lying about it, he's the hero of the left. But if some questionable skank spews something about a conservative guy, well, then he's just in a world of shit.

Once again, the blatant, stark, slap you in the face double standard of the left rears it's ugly head.

I hate progs... seriously... they're truly vile, disgusting, filthy facist ass wipes.
Old April 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
suzie is on a distinguished roadsuzie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
if some questionable skank spews something about a conservative guy, well, then he's just in a world of shit.
It was a LOT of women, not just one. And that's not counting the others who can't talk, who took the payoffs and signed the non-disclosure agreements.
Old April 26th, 2017, 03:40 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

So some "put a little ice on it" and then forgot about it.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
Slick Willy cigar dips Monica in the oval orifice and blows his wad all over her dress, hey, that's his business, it doesn't matter he's cheating on his wife and pulling this crap in the people's house and then lying about it, he's the hero of the left. But if some questionable skank spews something about a conservative guy, well, then he's just in a world of shit.

Once again, the blatant, stark, slap you in the face double standard of the left rears it's ugly head.

I hate progs... seriously... they're truly vile, disgusting, filthy facist ass wipes.
And the Cons should be smart enough to know the 'playing field' isn't even, and STOP PLAYING. You're right, they can't get away with it like Billy did. But they should fucking KNOW that. No excuse.
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:17 PM
The spin stops here!

Likes Given: 0
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Bill O'Reilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Hate to be a ole stick in the mud [MENTION=445]Bill[/MENTION] but where there's smoke there's usually fire. It's not your wealth, influence or any 'damage' you think you've inflicted on the left that got you in trouble. It was your character and lack of self control that did you in. You were too "bold and fresh" with the ladies. Be a actual conservative for once and take personal responsibility, stop trying to blame shift. You had a good run. Suck it up and collect your $20 million severance and just fade away.
I'm kind of surprised at this reaction being as how we live in a country which places the presumption of innocence pretty high. Perhaps I'm wrong in assuming that's still the case.
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
I'm kind of surprised at this reaction being as how we live in a country which places the presumption of innocence pretty high. Perhaps I'm wrong in assuming that's still the case.
As soon as you're accused of a criminal act by the authorities, you have that presumption. For situations like this, the standard is 'preponderance of the evidence' and 'court of public opinion' and from what I've seen and read, you're guilty as hell.