free hit counter
The "Play is under review" has come to sexual relations. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The "Social Justice" war - Haves vs. Have-nots Here's where to post threads about the ongoing class warfare strife, the "flea bagger" occupiers, etc.

Old December 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default The "Play is under review" has come to sexual relations.

I have figured it out. The whole kefuffle about sexual allegations, some dating back decades, is about the new rules for the game. Women are allowed to throw the "Red Flag" and ask that a sexual encounter, no matter how far back, or consensual at the time, should come under further review and be judged by new rules and standards with the appropriate "Penalties" applied now. The outraged press and liberals can then say, "Upon further review we deem the actions as violations and will penalize the men from their current position." I just knew replay was going to be the death of society.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:12 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Well, it's been standard operating procedure on US campuses for a decade. About time it spread out to the rest of credentialed society.

Personally, I'm much amused. So far, they conned enough females to sink Moore, but otherwise, all the losses have been on the "feminist ally" side. Good times, good times.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
So far, they conned enough females to sink Moore, but otherwise, all the losses have been on the "feminist ally" side. Good times, good times.
Yep they're pretty much eating their own so far, good Liberal who gives millions to all their causes, Dustin Hoffman, is the latest casualty.

I'll begin to take them seriously when they apologize to Juanita Broderick and recognize HER as the true founder of this idiotic "movement" and recognize that Billy Clinton, the fucking pig, has been the greatest enabler of males in power abusing women.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Don't worry they will all be rehabilitated in due course. They haven't been consigned to Hell, just doing a little penance. Has Al Franken resigned yet? Is Menendez waiting for the Democrat governor to get sworn in?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:24 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Maybe, maybe not. After all, congress and government is an arena where all actors happily accept that repugs must lose.

But look at the absolute communist carnage in the hollywood and media propaganda centrals!
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

When you dominate an industry to the tune of some 90-95% of the people in it being pretty much of one philosophical affiliation it is not surprising when some basic human misbehavior gets exposed it is going to be of people of that philosophical affiliation. It's like finding out that the Priest sex scandal of a few years back involved Catholics. What a surprise!

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; December 15th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM
€COM#1

Who cares about the mechanics? Liberuls are burning smack in the middle of their comfort zones. Kek vult.