free hit counter
Sweden. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old September 29th, 2018, 02:19 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Sweden.

Just to get your attention Moomin. What's up? How's that throwing grannies into prison for offense tweeting thing working out? THings are pretty shitty here as well.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old September 30th, 2018, 06:18 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Hate speech laws deliver. I have already decided to put their proponents and enablers higher on the list of people who need to meet with an untimely demise when the day comes...

The fascinating thing is that MSM is dead silent about this. You have to read alternative media (or a decent aggregator of such, like Gab) to even know it happened. The State Propaganda Machine is alive and well.

But hey, at least nobody popped out and claimed the granny molested him 60 years ago yet. There's that.
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:21 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well nobody has done that...yet.

Also saw that you had a couple of terror attacks that evidently were also not important enough to make the news.

We also now learn that College kids should not drink too much lest they render themselves unfit for Government service in 35 years.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 1st, 2018, 03:34 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Yeah, the MSM is very much in suppression mode everywhere in the white world now. It pretty much has to be, or lots of people would be swinging from gallows.

If this K debacle doesn't convince your average 'merkin boomer that civic nationalism and constitutionalism is deader than dead, nothing short of a nuclear terror attack on sportsball will.
Old October 1st, 2018, 04:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I guess we will see what happens in November. I am not too hopeful, but you got to hope, don't you?

Quote:
Old October 1st, 2018, 04:35 PM
€COM#1

It can't hurt. Unless you rely on it.

Personally, I know nothing will be resolved by the ballot box in my polity, and that's fine too. Luck favours the prepared and all that. The good thing is that the protestant work ethic and the highest level of civic trust in the world has left a data footprint so large that none of the rats will be able to run away from their past when the day comes.
Old October 1st, 2018, 05:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

THings took another bizarre turn today if you haven't heard. It appears the NOT Dr. Ford wrote a paper about how to use self hypnosis to recover lost memories and create artificial ones. Imagine tht an expert on how to convince yourself that something happened when it didn't. Shocking.

Quote:
Old October 1st, 2018, 06:03 PM
€COM#1

That whole thing has been a circus since the start. US governance is now officially a clown car of monumental proportions. Or, it has been for a long time - Hillary still walks free, right? - but it's now been proclaimed to all and sundry in a way that's undeniable for anyone with eyes to see.

I can't help but to wonder; isn't there a single mid-level US officer who looks at this, realizes the republic is over, and feels history calling to do a Caesar act?
Old October 1st, 2018, 09:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

The Democrats hope so, as long as he is a Democrat.

Quote:
Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:53 AM
€COM#1

It was my understanding that Democrat officers only happen during time of conscription, and mostly after their military careers too.