free hit counter
Finally NFL redeems itself! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sports Talk about your favorite team!

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:37 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Finally NFL redeems itself!

Hey, boomer whitey! You can now watch and cheer black faggots off the field as well as on! Game on, and don't forget to get your season tickets!

First male cheerleaders ready for NFL season - CNN Video
Old August 8th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Weird that male cheerleaders have pretty much always been on high school and college squads, but never in the pros.
Old August 9th, 2018, 02:57 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

School teams have a captive audience. Pro teams extract money from their fans, which used to make faggotry a hard sell.
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:48 AM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Saragosa is on a distinguished road

I was expecting them to ban cheerleading altogether. This is much worse imo. I don't want to be watching dudes prancing around. lol
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
School teams have a captive audience. Pro teams extract money from their fans, which used to make faggotry a hard sell.
School teams also extract money from their fans. Particularly college football. HS football does too, generates over a billion annually here in Texas.

It's not "faggotry" to give the female fans some eye candy cheesecake.
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:11 PM
€COM#1

Fine with me. If boomers want to watch niggers pissing on the American flag and anthem and ogle niggers prancing around in tight leotards and pay through the nose for the privilege, who am I to deny them?
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:50 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

These guys aren't going to be cheerleaders in the sense you see them at lower levels of sports. They are not there to throw small women in the air and for the bases of pyramids. They are solely there to bring "Diversity" to the dance routines and hopefully bring in that untapped "Gay" demographic to make up for everyone else abandoning the sport. This will not end like the NFL thinks it will and the Left will get what it wanted in the first place, the destruction of another pillar of traditional American society. Got to destroy those things which support "Toxic Masculinity" where ever it may be found.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 11th, 2018, 04:02 AM
€COM#1

Kitty, the NFL has had nothing to do with "toxic masculinity" for decades. What sport is it that's been drowning in pink ribbons since forever? As someone on Gab said: "a spectacle where Jewish owners run field teams of black rapists to extract money and adulation from white guys to never ending feminist and multicult propaganda". Truer words were never spoken.

Professional sportsball is dead. They killed it in their own political propagandizing and greed. And it's not only Shoulder Pad Queen Rugby, either - the exact same thing happened to football. I have taken considerable pleasure lately approaching Frenchmen on conferences I've attended and see their pained and embarrassed expressions as I praise "the glory of France" and "great French accomplishment" on the footy field. The amused looks from the onlookers who think, to a man, of all the niggers they stuffed the team with, while the hapless Frogs have to smile and pretend they're flattered, because they couldn't possibly be racisssss.

Sportsball is the feminine, multiculturalist imperative write large with Coca Cola race-mixing commercials and never ending concerns about the plight of female fans. Give up on that shit already. Boomerland is left back in the 60's, where you blew it up.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:32 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Wow, what a Debbie Downer.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:24 PM
€COM#1

Just painfully honest. It's late in the game to entertain any illusions, in particular not the illusions that powers that be want you to entertain. Commercial sport has turned itself into a globalist circus act for the drooling masses.