free hit counter
These TeaBaggers Never Learn - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default These TeaBaggers Never Learn

So, the American Conservative Union (yes, those fine folks that brought you CPAC) has released their 2012 ratings, and a few of our Republican Senators got a perfect score of 100%. They receive the designation of "Defenders of Liberty" for their 100% conservative voting record in the 2012 session, and we would like to honor a couple of them here. Congratulations to Marco Rubio and Mitch McConnell. How will the tea party reward you for those fine efforts?

Well, we see how they are rewarding Rubio. Perhaps McConnell will have better luck?

Quote:
The new Republican challenger to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell scored an early endorsement Monday from a national conservative group.

The Madison Project — a political action committee chaired by former Kansas Rep. Jim Ryun that raises money for conservative candidates — announced they will be supporting Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin in the Republican primary against McConnell.

The PAC is launching a website, DumpMcConnell.com.

“The only way to change the lackluster leadership in the Republican Party is to replace the career politicians who lead the party,” Ryun said in the endorsement. “Matt Bevin is brave enough to storm the castle of the GOP Establishment and challenge the sitting minority leader, and we are proud to stand with him and millions of conservatives who feel disenfranchised by unprincipled GOP leaders like Mitch McConnell.”

Bevin announced his candidacy last week.

Read more: Nothing found for 2013 07 29 Conservative-group-endorses-republican-challenger-to-mitch-mcconnell #ixzz2ay1MsdwV
Obviously there is no seat that the Tea Party isn't perfectly willing to piss away. These idiots will never learn.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
So, the American Conservative Union (yes, those fine folks that brought you CPAC) has released their 2012 ratings, and a few of our Republican Senators got a perfect score of 100%. They receive the designation of "Defenders of Liberty" for their 100% conservative voting record in the 2012 session, and we would like to honor a couple of them here. Congratulations to Marco Rubio and Mitch McConnell. How will the tea party reward you for those fine efforts?

Well, we see how they are rewarding Rubio. Perhaps McConnell will have better luck?

Obviously there is no seat that the Tea Party isn't perfectly willing to piss away. These idiots will never learn.
Why should they support someone that that doesn't share their beliefs? Do you have any clue how much the government has grown during the time that McConnell has been the Senate's lead Republican? Vote your conviction in the primary and you can be pragmatic in the general.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:54 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
Why should they support someone that that doesn't share their beliefs? Do you have any clue how much the government has grown during the time that McConnell has been the Senate's lead Republican? Vote your conviction in the primary and you can be pragmatic in the general.
And that would be Mitch McConnell's fault how? The reason why that is happening is because all of the other seats that the tea party pissed away by nominating morons like Christine O'Donnell Sharron Angle leaving the Democrats in power. So the solution is to get rid of a guy with a 100% conservative rating? The lunacy of that thought process is staggering.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 4th, 2013, 10:01 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
And that would be Mitch McConnell's fault how? The reason why that is happening is because all of the other seats that the tea party pissed away by nominating morons like Christine O'Donnell Sharron Angle leaving the Democrats in power. So the solution is to get rid of a guy with a 100% conservative rating? The lunacy of that thought process is staggering.
That 100% rating depends on who is keeping score. I think that any organization that could look at Lyndsey Graham's voting record and claim him to be conservative methods are suspect. As of now, McConnell has earned the primary that is heading his way. If he wants to keep his seat and his leadership position, then he needs to try leading. Allowing Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid to publicly destroy Rubio, was foolish and McConnell should have put a stop to it. McConnell should have focused like a laser on Beghazi, the IRS, and defunding ObamaCare instead of once again pissing off the base over amnesty.
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:39 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

How does the ACU square Rubio's supposed 100% conservative vote record with him voting and spearheading the Mexican reconquista of the SW?

Ah, looking at the link, they don't. The most important piece of legislation concerning America's future somehow doesn't impact the conservative score, but let's keep careful tally of who voted down corn subsidies. Understand, federal subsidies to Obama's friends are important. Just slightly less so than officially becoming a part of the third world.

Oh, America. Your political correctness has degraded you so far that your very survival is unmentionable even in supposedly "conservative" circles.
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
How does the ACU square Rubio's supposed 100% conservative vote record with him voting and spearheading the Mexican reconquista of the SW?

Ah, looking at the link, they don't. The most important piece of legislation concerning America's future somehow doesn't impact the conservative score, but let's keep careful tally of who voted down corn subsidies. Understand, federal subsidies to Obama's friends are important. Just slightly less so than officially becoming a part of the third world.

Oh, America. Your political correctness has degraded you so far that your very survival is unmentionable even in supposedly "conservative" circles.
That is a great theory. Why didn't I think of that myself? Perhaps because I own a calendar, and said device shows me that said immigration reform was voted on in 2013, which comes after 2012, so it would be kinda hard to gig Rubio in 2012 for a vote that happened in 2013.

Old August 5th, 2013, 04:18 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is a great theory. Why didn't I think of that myself? Perhaps because I own a calendar, and said device shows me that said immigration reform was voted on in 2013, which comes after 2012, so it would be kinda hard to gig Rubio in 2012 for a vote that happened in 2013.
Ah, so you admit to cherry picking data from before Rubio et consortes jumped the shark and trying using that to sell those señors as conservatives now? Duly noted.
Old August 5th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

[MENTION=3393]moomin[/MENTION] It's the latest data they have. Nothing is cherry picked. I think we are all aware of his "problem" vote since then. [MENTION=3499]Vel[/MENTION] I'm going to do an article on this. Your logic is so fatally flawed on this point I can't address it fully from my phone.

Old August 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Quote:
[MENTION=3393]moomin[/MENTION] It's the latest data they have. Nothing is cherry picked. I think we are all aware of his "problem" vote since then. [MENTION=3499]Vel[/MENTION] I'm going to do an article on this. Your logic is so fatally flawed on this point I can't address it fully from my phone.
I'll await it anxiously. I'm curious to know why I shouldn't expect the senate minority leader to..well..lead.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM
€COM#1

*shrugs* If that's the last they have, then what they have is utterly irrelevant.

I mean, Mohammed was an average for the time and place swell guy right up to the moment he came up with mass murder, looting, slavery and pedophilia with a divine mandate.